Stayed one night, Oct 2. Had a room with a balcony and a great night sky view. The bathrooms are a shower and toilet, the sink is in the room entrance. A bit strange but not a big deal. Room was clean. The inroom phone didn't work, and no cell phone coverage. The restuarant and bar were so crowded that there were no seats, I had to just buy some fridge food from the gift shop and take it back to my room, but with the great balcony night sky view, I didn't mind.
To the best of my knowledge, if you want to stay in the park this is the only hotel. It was a bit more expensive than I wanted, but It was dark and I was tired and didn't want to drive out of the park to the surrounding towns. Overall, though, I enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge