Hotelrooms are spacious and ok. we had room with seaview which was nice. The food in the restaurant was terrible, no taste, cold, not well prepared and old (blue boiled eggs, old croissants etc.). Staff was not really friendly and looked like they where just paid to do their work without the additional smile, or a friendly hello. Pools where nice but not cleaned very well and bird poop on edges of outdoor restaurant stayed there for days (or maybe weeks as we left). We (as other guest we spoke to) would not recommend this hotel as you can get for sure better value for money at other locations.
Beach was closeby but there was a lot of plastic and other garbage in the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granada's Costa Tropical is characterised by having a warm climate all year round, abundant natural resources, kind, friendly locals and excellent connections with the rest of Andalusia and the Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Playacalida Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playacalida Hotel Almunecar
- Playacalida Hotel Almunecar