All reviews yoga retreat close to nature yair spirit healing yurt soul life alpujarra mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I have just returned from a wonderful stay at Armonia Yoga. I spent ten days with Ziza and Yair and had a truly restorative experience. The location in the Alpujarras is spectacular and Ziza and Yair’s home and retreat is beautiful with wonderful uninterrupted views of the mountains. I stayed in the single yurt which was beautiful and it was great to be so close to nature, waking up to the sound of the birds in the morning. The temperature was also perfect, hot during the day and cooler at night which made the evenings and sleeping really comfortable. The yoga with Yair was both fun and engaging – we did it both outdoors and in the pool. I also had some healing treatments with both Yair and Ziza which were deeply healing – reflexology and mind/body acupuncture. I cannot thank Yair and Ziza for their warmth and hospitality. They were generous and kind hosts. Also the food cooked by Ziza was delicious and healthy and one of the highlights. I have returned home to Ireland floating and feeling great. I would highly recommend staying at Armonia Yoga.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We spend four wonderful days in armonia alpujarra and did the "yoga for the soul" retreat, which we will never forget. The nature is amazing, Ziza and Yair are super nice, warm and welcoming and yoga below the olive trees is just enchanting. The food is delicious and so healthy, Ziza puts a lot of creativity and love into her meals. I really loved all the beautiful flowers in my salad :-) On top of that, we were very lucky with the rest of the group, as everyone was cheerful, kind and an essential part for the wonderful experience.
I can definitely recommend this retreat, it's a piece of heaven on earth! However, for the next time I would bring my own yoga mat as the mats are not cleaned on a regular base.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2017

My experience at Armonia Alpujarra was unique. I didn't expect to live a so intense experience when I came there.
Life sometimes smiles at you by giving you hints that you are on the right way and going at Armonia Alpujarra was, for me, one of them.
The environment is just perfect, in the middle of the mountain with an amazing view: Relaxing, peaceful, close to nature. You can't imagine the pleasure of taking a shower and waking up hearing the birds. It's the perfect place to do a yoga retreat.

The yoga sessions were very nice. Yair is patient and a very good teacher and gave me a lot of insights to help me continue the exercises when I am back home, which I do. The treatments they are providing are healing for the body and for the mind

Yair and Ziza are two amazing and inspiring persons. In minutes you feel at home. They are cheerful and welcoming and they share so much. I learnt a lot from them and they made me discover so many things such as Biodanza which I loved. I am grateful I had the chance to meet both of them. And Ziza is an amazing cook! Every meal was a pleasure for the eyes and for the taste :)

This is hard for me to write about this fulfilling experience, just go and experience it, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank NoemieRi
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I visited Armonia Alpujarra for a 3-night yoga retreat and had a wonderful and revitalising experience. Yair and Ziza are so kind and generous - they take great lengths to get to know you and support you there. The surroundings are breathtaking - the retreat is set deep into the hills with amazing views and surrounding walks. Ziza's food is healthy and delicious - I did a class with Ziza so am looking forward to recreating her recipes at home. Yair's yoga lessons and treatments are enlightening - I learnt a lot. It was great to stay in the small yurt, which is cosy and quiet. Don't be put off from going in the winter months - December there was a beautiful time of year.

The whole package made me come away with such a feeling of calm and peace, which I am sure will translate to daily life. Thank you both!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2017

i went here one year ago, for a yoga retreat for 5 days during the new year. i stayed in the large yurt and it was amazingly quiet and quaint. ziza and yair are truly kind, generous, intelligent, and hospitable. there were about 6 strangers in the group and we connected wonderfully! truly a positive experience!

Room tip: there are many options, depending on your budget and taste!
Date of stay: December 2016