All reviews yoga retreat close to nature yair spirit healing yurt soul life alpujarra mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I visited Armonia Alpujarra for a 3-night yoga retreat and had a wonderful and revitalising experience. Yair and Ziza are so kind and generous - they take great lengths to get to know you and support you there. The surroundings are breathtaking - the retreat is set deep into the hills with amazing views and surrounding walks. Ziza's food is healthy and delicious - I did a class with Ziza so am looking forward to recreating her recipes at home. Yair's yoga lessons and treatments are enlightening - I learnt a lot. It was great to stay in the small yurt, which is cosy and quiet. Don't be put off from going in the winter months - December there was a beautiful time of year.

The whole package made me come away with such a feeling of calm and peace, which I am sure will translate to daily life. Thank you both!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017

i went here one year ago, for a yoga retreat for 5 days during the new year. i stayed in the large yurt and it was amazingly quiet and quaint. ziza and yair are truly kind, generous, intelligent, and hospitable. there were about 6 strangers in the group and we connected wonderfully! truly a positive experience!

Room tip: there are many options, depending on your budget and taste!
Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I came here for a short cooking and yoga holiday with Yair and Ziza in their stunning Olive Farm. From the minute I arrived I felt my shoulders drop. The surroundings take your breathe away as everywhere you look there is lush vegetation, countless beautiful birds, peace.
Each meal I had was made with love and such fresh and vibrant ingredients. I learnt so much about the importance of good food and also one's gratitude for it.
Yair and Ziza are special,unique people and its impossible not to be inspired by their home amd their approach to life.
If you need to recharge and revitalize your life there is no better place to go for your spirit as well as your phsyical well being. Thank you Armonia. Thank you Ziza and Yair!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2016

I had an incredible time here. The surroundings are peaceful and beautiful, the accommodation is very comfortable (In the small yurt, i've never slept better, surrounded by the smells and sounds of the local nature).

Ziza and Yair are faultless hosts, i felt like a part of their family. They have a beautiful way of life, which for the duration of my stay i was lucky enough to experience and share.

The food is delicious and beautifully presented, i could't wait to get stuck in at every meal time, Ziza is an amazing cook.

Both Ziza and Yair were happy to take me on hikes, to the beach, pick me up/take me to the bus stop as i arrived and departed and were just generally helpful and lovely people all around.

Come here to regenerate, heal and reconnect - it worked for me. I look forward to visiting time and time again. I can't wait to introduce my family and friends too.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

...another absolutely amazing and life changing experience at Armonia Alpujarra Retreat Centre! Yair and Ziza are wonderful ~ my every need was met in every way! The location is out of this world - spectacular views, peaceful and healing...I didn't want to leave! Sleeping in a Yurt is an amazing experience too - all home comforts yet so close to nature; truely fabulous!

Date of stay: June 2014