See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

We all really like this place, especially the Lorca Balcony. Its an excellent place, especially for morning coffee. The staff are all really friendlyp people and both the food and drinks are very good value.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank wardetim
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic 1 night stay here with my husband and 2 children and another family. Rooms very basic but perfect for a short stay, the pool great for the kids and the food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were served numerous tapas plates in typical Spanish style all free of charge which was a nice treat.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2016

I enjoyed the one night I spent here. The older structure is well-maintained and the traditional furnishings were a pleasant change of pace. Some reviewers complained of being cold, but I found my room to be cozy. I had dinner at the hotel's restaurant. It was crowded inside so I chose a table on the terrace and the very busy waiter was attentive, making sure that, although I was the only one sitting outside, I was not forgotten.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2016

I stayed here for a 3 month period with other students from Arkansas. We lived here for most of the time and the staff always took care of us. They do not speak much English but can still understand what a person needs. Very friendly and very helpful in all aspects of travel.

Room tip: Rooms on North side of hotel seem to have less noise.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2016

A great traditional place to stay. Rooms are spacious, plenty of history, friendly helpful staff and great food. It's an ideal location for the San Juan fiesta in June if you want to watch the water run (noche de agua), but not take part. It is one of the few hotels that has a swimming pool which is large and clean. The hotel will sort packed lunches for you if you ask. You will not be disappointed by a stay here.

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter but front ones are great for watching fiestas.
Date of stay: May 2015