“Great stay, highly recommended!!”
King size bed w/ gel memory foam topper, trundle style.
Private attached full bath Living area
Check Availability
Eat in kitchen
Formal dining area
Formal dining area
1/2 bath
Front door entry area. A few steps up to main living area.
Front of our home
Back deck overlooking the fall nature behind our home.
Deck in summer
Community pool
Closest grocery and dining
less than 1 mile from our home
Access the Kennesaw Mt. nature trails 1 block away.
Historic Marietta Square. 3 miles from our home
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital 3 miles away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rreidy4
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay, highly recommended!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed with Krista and Scott for 4 months and it was a great experience. The place is always very clean and they were always very welcoming. They were very respectful as to how much interaction I wanted to have. They have two birds, Buddy and Ziggy and Krista and Scott go out of their way to make sure that the bird area is always very clean. They left room for me to store food in the pantry and in the refrigerator which was nice since I was there for a longer stay. My space in the house was perfect for me because you have your own space so you definitely have your privacy as well as your own bathroom. The area that Krista and Scott live in is also a very nice area. It is conveniently near a Publics and the national park and it's a very safe area too. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 26, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind and thoughtful review, it really means a lot to us. We very much enjoyed your stay with us and our interactions amidst our busy schedules. You are certainly welcome back anytime.
Dawgdad7
Marietta, GA
“Excellent hosts, perfect location, very nice.”
Reviewed January 25, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This is an excellent place to stay. The owners are fabulous people who truly care about their guests - it was obvious from the minute I met them that they wanted to make every aspect of my stay enjoyable and to my satisfaction. The home is clean and the room is very private (on a separate level from the rest of the home), but you are free to enjoy the common areas of the home, such as the kitchen and den. The location is very private (gated), but provides easy access to as much shopping and dining as you could ever want. I can't say anything negative about the home or the area or the hosts - I really cant imagine a better or more comfortable place to stay - whether it be for a night, or an extended period of time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 26, 2016
Thank you for your kind words. It was great having you for your extended stay with us We are truly pleased to hear how comfortable you were and how much your enjoyed your stay. We enjoyed having you and we would gladly welcome you back again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing