All reviews front desk brick wall valet parking the hard rock cafe nice shower americas mart beautiful hotel peachtree st office building peachtree center walking distance valet guys marta stop parking deck bed was comfortable would definitely stay here again wonderful stay
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We stayed eight nights at the Indigo and found it to be one of our best hotel experiences in a long time. The room was spacious and quiet. The beds are extremely comfortable. The views of the facing office building for the rooms not facing Peachtree are a bit of a shock when you first arrive, but became a non issue very quickly. Occasionally the sound can ricochet in the small canyon like space between buildings, but that doesn't last long. Over all the rooms were very calm and quiet. There are only showers available. (I do wish that hotels with showers only would consider that women in particular need a stool or a bench in order to shave their legs without nicking their ankles.)

The real crown jewel of this hotel is its people. The staff were absolutely amazing all week long. We had a few issues with keys (our fault) and never once did any of the staff blink an eye or make us feel silly. We were welcomed each and every time we entered the lobby. Every question we had was answered cheerfully. Conversations were pleasant and fun. It was clear that everyone was enjoying the week and the spirit of the convention that was unfolding around us.

We come to Atlanta several times a year for family and college events, and we will not hesitate to stay here again. My husband travels more than 200 nights a year for his job and this was head and shoulders one of the best properties we have visited.

Room Tip: If a view is important to you ask for the Peachtree side or the America's Mart side above the 8th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Marghie E
Vishal D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Hello Marghie E,

Thank you for the 5 Star review and for staying with us. Glad to hear you enjoyed the room as well as the staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I am so in love with this property. I was captivated by the level attention to the art and detail with this property. Very sleek and elegant interior design and décor. Spacious rooms. Comfy bed. Staff was very courteous and helpful.

They have an option to valet or self-park. Both of the parking rate options I thought were a little high, but I think pretty comparable for that area. The self-park is a short walk around the corner from the hotel. I was with a group, but would recommend the valet parking for solo travelers.

It seems to be in walking distance to The Fox and a few nearby restaurants. Hooters is the only restaurant that I can remember off-hand. I do wish the rooms included a mini-fridge. I’m a picky/mindful eater and usually travel with my fruit and snacks.

Small Tip – If you are staying at the Downtown location this address is 230 Peachtree. There is another Hotel Indigo in Midtown Atlanta that is also on Peachtree. I learned this fun fact the hard way o_O #Bloop

I was inspired by my stay here. I can’t wait to get back.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank late_bloomer09

Hello late_bloomer09,

Thank you for the review and for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel as well as the neighborhood.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I'm a little nervous writing this post because I don't want too many other people knowing about this hotel and booking all of the rooms.
but... here goes.
This hotel is excellent. there a couple of things that stand out over other and if you have been to Dcon then you will understand.
First lets talk about what they can't control and the DESIGN gets it right.
1. The rooms are big. 2.the mirrors are huge. 3.the shower is walk in so dumping water from your cooler is super easy. 4.the beds are so comfortable. 5.the ice machine always has ice.6. you never wait on an elevator. 6. CVS and food court is across the street. 7.it is connected by sky walk to Americas Mart (vendor area and gaming area) 8.wifi actually works.
Now lets talk about what they can control and the PEOPLE get it right....
As we got there, Nick the valet was overly helpful. So accommodating. He kept looking for a cart for us to use but they were all being used. We rolled in our luggage. (easy due to the layout of the hotel). then we wheeled in our trunks of costumes.
By the time we got to the small stuff, he had procured a cart for us and helped all of the way.
As we checked in, James was gracious and helpful form the start. Even more, as we got to know him over the weekend our entire party (3 rooms) got to know and love him. He asked us about or day every time he saw us and we very approachable if we had an issue (we didn't though)
In our stay we met more than a couple employees who engaged us without hesitation. All of them were more than accommodating.
The bartenders were knowledgeable of their products and so hospitable.
As we were leaving we had the pleasure of meeting the Front Desk Manager Vishal. He addressed an issue on the bill and without hesitation and made sure that we were happy as we were checking out.
I can't say enough about how happy we are with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joe A
Vishal D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hello Joe A.,

Thank you for the amazing five star review and for staying at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown. We will be sure to pass the recognition on to the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you next year during Dragon Con.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel, after reading good reviews, and having stayed at a few Indigo hotels in the past. It did not live up to its expectations. Location was great, but staff were not friendly. The hotels interior was very modern and the rooms were brightly decorated and clean. Did not like the fact that you have to change two elevators to get to your floor (unless you were on the 2nd floor or used the glass stairwell). Breakfast was not as expected, you had to order from a very limited menu. Most hotels offer a buffet style breakfast with an option of ordering hot food, but this is not the case here. Perhaps they cater to a business community, but this definitely lets the hotel down. On one of the days when we came down for breakfast, there were no staff around to welcome us or show us to a table. We must have waited 5 minutes before a few staff came out from the back, by which time we sat ourselves down. Service was slow and we had to chase up 2 people for something we ordered but did not arrive on time.

The AC in the room was operated by a thermostat, however there was a small vent above one of the beds that blew cold air the whole time! This was not controlled by the thermostat in the room, but when questioned the front desk told us that this was the ventilation system for the hotel and could not be adjusted! Needless to say, had a few very cold nights. Have not had this in any other hotel before.

Overall the rooms were comfortable, the location great but we probably would not come back here. Very disappointed.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Vishal D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hello pjs901,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Hotel Indigo ATLANTA DOWNTOWN.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at or vdesai@indigoatlantadowntown.com.

Vishal Desai

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Even though we were only in town for one night Indigo was absolutely wonderful. From check in to check out it was top notch. Great location and beautiful lobby. Definitely would stay here again look forward to that.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Vishal D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Michael C,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the neighborhood and your stay. We look forward to your next visit.