“Great food even during late night”
Review of Chinese Buddha

Chinese Buddha
Ranked #1,349 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I love going to this place. It quiet, cozy and always hit the spot. It has been some time since the last time we have been there but nothing has changed. Great portions. Even great when reheated.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

This place is a must if you are a vegetarian. Sure they have meat options, but the veggie menu is so vast it's hard to choose a dish. Lots of mock meats, all of which could fool the unsuspecting meat eater.

Open 24 hours, right off the interstate, we will be stopping here often in our future travels through Atlanta. You should too!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Chinese Buddha is not ensuring that their customers of African descent are not shelling out an additional $75 after spending money at their establishment and are being discriminatory with it. I parked my car in an unmarked spot as did my neighbor and in the end the owner ensured that her boot was taken off and mine was not. The differences between our situations, she was of Asian descent and I was not! In the late hours, Chinese Buddha is filled with people of African descent and as a regular customer of such that brings everybody that I know here, i was truly disappointed that still my race was the deciding factor as to how I was treated by a particular establishment despite my years of patronage to them. By the way, I was not the only African American to pay a hefty sum that night, there were 5 others!

Reviewed October 6, 2010

Cool decor but scary hard to park and get in!

I like ordering Delivery from this place because it delivers 24 hours a day in midtown!! That's a well kept little midtown secret. Great salt/pepper shrimp and excellent steamed dumplings. I've tried many dishes and these were by far the best. House Lo Mein also pretty good. Spicy sechuan and huan dishes i always find average here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 13, 2009

This place has ALL the great things you want in Chinese: greater atmosphere, great location, decent prices, open LATE, and awesome food. The VEGETARIAN food is like eating all the scrumptious, bad for you non-veggie Chinese that us vegetarians miss sooooo badly! Awesome comfort food, but keeping it meat-free!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook