“Great Neighborhood Bar & Restaurant”
Review of Harry & Sons

Harry & Sons
Ranked #272 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I love this place! I've been coming here for about 5 years, every time I visit Atlanta. The same bartender seems to always be there. He makes the most perfect drinks and specialty martini's. He always has a smile and a suggestion of appetizers. I must admit that I have never eaten off the dinner menu, because the appetizers are fabulous and very filling in them selves. This is a great spot to meet up with friends, or meet new friends. The food offerings have Thai and Japanese influence. Great sushi rolls & pot stickers. Everything I have tried here is YUM!

There are newer reviews for Harry & Sons

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I had the rainbow roll which was delicious. It came with spicy tuna as well. They gave us a taste of the coconut soup which was excellent. Service was good and we enjoyed the people watching. Parking is always tough in this part of town so be prepared. They also have Thai food and not just sushi -nice combination. This place is consistently good.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I have been here many times. The service is good and the sushi is very good. They have a sister menu from Sirin that has some amazing appetizers that compliment the restaurant too. Great place to start the night in the Highlands.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Ka Proud Lamb, Nam Tok and Pad Prik Beef are our 3 favorite thai dishes at this Virginia Highlands spot. Fantastic sushi, with great prices during the week (early bird specials) make for a great date night.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great little sushi spot. Have dined here several times with a girlfriend when visiting Atlanta, and I've been impressed by the variety, price and freshness of my sushi each time. While it's not in the best neighborhood, the detour is well worth the experience. I highly recommend if you're looking for good sushi on your next visit to Atlanta.

1  Thank MissHeatherInk