“Sushi and Thai- Can it get any better???”
Review of Harry & Sons

Harry & Sons
Ranked #284 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great Thai- because it is Surin Thai...and fresh Sushi!
You can sit outside or inside...full bar...fresh sushi bar!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband, friend and I went to Harry & Sons on a recent trip to Atlanta for lunch and some sushi. Even on a Saturday, they had sushi lunch specials so that's what we got. We each picked the Tofu Coconut Soup to start with and that was really delicious. I've never had anything like it. My husband and I each ordered the Rainbow Roll & Spicy Tuna special. Both were good, but there was something in the Spicy Tuna that threw me off a bit - not sure what it was. My friend got the Super Crunch and Negihama special and the Super Crunch was where it was at. That was the best roll of the meal. I, personally, wasn't super impressed with the sushi, but had enough good things that I would go back to try others. Perhaps we just ordered the wrong things - although I typically have experienced that if you can make a great spicy tuna, all your sushi will be good.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I always enjoy dining at Harry and Sons.The food has great flavor and we always eat pad thai and thai fried rice and it is amazing everytime. Also, they make the best california rolls I have ever tasted! The service is a bit slow and could be more attentive to the customers but overall a nice place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

By wife likes the Super Crunch and Chicken Masaman. I like too many dishes to list. Parking is easy if you just park in one of the lots. This place is bigger than it looks with staff that hustles to take care of you. Francis behind the bar is a trip. Always a laugh and a great drink. Never a bad experience.

1  Thank RAH4
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Mid week lunch with a friend- great location, easy parking, and excellent food. Good service- did not get drink refills as often as I would have liked, but food came out fast and was excellent.