“Tasty Thai Cuisine”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I always enjoy dining at Harry and Sons.The food has great flavor and we always eat pad thai and thai fried rice and it is amazing everytime. Also, they make the best california rolls I have ever tasted! The service is a bit slow and could be more attentive to the customers but overall a nice place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

By wife likes the Super Crunch and Chicken Masaman. I like too many dishes to list. Parking is easy if you just park in one of the lots. This place is bigger than it looks with staff that hustles to take care of you. Francis behind the bar is a trip. Always a laugh and a great drink. Never a bad experience.

1  Thank RAH4
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Mid week lunch with a friend- great location, easy parking, and excellent food. Good service- did not get drink refills as often as I would have liked, but food came out fast and was excellent.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We love this place as it is located in our neighborhood. We get take out a lot for the two of us. And we often take friends there. Both the sushi and the Thai food are delicious,

1  Thank Vic_Greg
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Been going here for years and decided to write a review. I used to try different things each time but now I get the Kaboom Maki every time! I can't find it anywhere else that does it well. Good drinks too

1  Thank Kelly M