“The Best Food In Atlanta”
Review of Harry & Sons

Harry & Sons
Ranked #241 of 4,038 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had lunch yesterday and all I can say is wow. Sushi is so fresh and the duck curry was cooked perfectly. Sushi restaurants around the world could learn afew things from these guys.

2  Thank Brett M

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great sushi! The fish was fresh and he tuna tataki melted in our mouths. The tempura looked more like beer battered veggies but they were tasty. The service was so so but it got better as she became less busy, lemondrop martinis were good but slightly overpriced.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nice little Thai/Sushi place for lunch in the 5 Points area. Good service with some great deals for lunch. Sushi was prepared fresh and quite tasty. Also in a killer location for exploring them5 Points area.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I try to eat at Harry and Sons at least once every month and that will be when I'm in town.This month I've been twice.Sushi,Sashimi and rolls always taste fresh and they are very creative.The staff is super friendly,they have good wines and beer and plenty of seating.The lobster roll is our favorite so far though and we always order it amongst other things every time.We always bring people over here when they come from out of town and they always leave happy and satisfied.

1  Thank Bombonsito
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at this resturant as I purchased a Living Social coupon as I love Thai food and we were not dissappointed. We both had the Chicken Masaman Avocado which was absolutely delicious.

Thai is my favourite food and I know good Thai food when I taste it. It was fresh and full of flavour and the portions are a very good size. As mentioned we had a coupon so we did not pay full price but even if we did not have the coupon I think the prices are reasonably, we have been to Thai resturants that charge double the price and are not as half as good as the food we tasted at Harrys and sons.

They have two new customers, thanks to Living Social otherwise we would never have known about this resturant.