“Fox Bros. BBQ Atlanta”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

While traveling to Florida we made a stop in Atlanta to take my nephew out for dinner. My only request was it had to be good barbecue and cold beer. He took us to Fox Bros, Barbecue.
This was the Best Barbecue we have eatin. We tried the Brisket, Ribs, and chicken. All was outstanding. Remember to try the deep fried ribs. Also outstanding. Best Barbecue I have every had.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am not blown away by FB. I do love their turkey on the days they serve it. It is very moist. The brisket and pork are just ok to me. Nothing magical. Maybe I have only been on off days or something. Parking is a challenge, too.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

excellent barbeque ribs!! The sliced pork was out of this world. The service was average. However, don't get here for the service, you have to go for the hometown BBQ!!!

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Atlanta recently and ate lunch at Fox Bros. We were pleasantly surprised that we liked the sauce and meat very much. It wasn't salty like we sometimes find in TX. The sides were very good, also. We waited 20 minutes at 2:00 pm, so this is a popular place!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

While in ATL this past weekend i made it my duty to locate some bbq spots and read the reviews on local joints and decided to try fox bros. upon arrrival it looked like a typical bbq spot. the resturant wasnt that fancy and we noticed the party tent outside but we elected to sit inside. The decor is all over the place but i didnt care afterall i came to eat! when the plates got to the table the presentation was very eye pleasing. i got the BC plate which comes with ribs, pulled pork and chicken. the ribs were okay i felt like they lacked more rub. the pulled pork was also just okay nothing to special and so was the chicken. The coleslaw was really good probably one of the better slaws ive ever had. For dessert i tried the banana pudding and that was realllllllly good as well. It sucks that the sides and dessert was better than the main course.

Been to Fox Bros. BBQ? Share your experiences!