“Very good BBQ, was not disappointed.”
Review of Fox Bros. BBQ

Fox Bros. BBQ
Ranked #9 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Atlanta recently and ate lunch at Fox Bros. We were pleasantly surprised that we liked the sauce and meat very much. It wasn't salty like we sometimes find in TX. The sides were very good, also. We waited 20 minutes at 2:00 pm, so this is a popular place!

There are newer reviews for Fox Bros. BBQ

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

While in ATL this past weekend i made it my duty to locate some bbq spots and read the reviews on local joints and decided to try fox bros. upon arrrival it looked like a typical bbq spot. the resturant wasnt that fancy and we noticed the party tent outside but we elected to sit inside. The decor is all over the place but i didnt care afterall i came to eat! when the plates got to the table the presentation was very eye pleasing. i got the BC plate which comes with ribs, pulled pork and chicken. the ribs were okay i felt like they lacked more rub. the pulled pork was also just okay nothing to special and so was the chicken. The coleslaw was really good probably one of the better slaws ive ever had. For dessert i tried the banana pudding and that was realllllllly good as well. It sucks that the sides and dessert was better than the main course.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good food. quick serve awesome atmosphere. Did not have to wait long. Good out door seating. Wings are spicy. Someone told me they weren't.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been to a lot of BBQ places and Fox Bros. is hands down the best. They converted me to being a brisket lover. Their sides and apps are awesome. The Carolina pulled pork is the best pulled pork I've ever had. However, I believe that it isn't always on the menu and just a specialty item. If you're in the Atlanta area, it's worth the drive.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is delicious! We even buy their sauces to use at home for our won barbecue. The sides are amazing and the meats are always spot on. The wings are really something special!