“Biscuits?”

The Flying Biscuit Cafe - Buckhead
Ranked #218 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Atlanta, Georgia
“Biscuits?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The biscuits were under-cooked and not delicious.
The food otherwise is mediocre. You can get much better breakfast food in Atlanta.

Visited August 2012

Little Rock, Arkansas
“A great fun spot to eat breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were starving on a recent Sunday morning and found our way to The Flying Biscuit Cafe--Buckhead. The adults at our table all had the Flying Biscuit Breakfast with their grits and chicken sausage. The grits are to die for and we Southern girls know our grits!!! The atmosphere was refreshing and our waitress was very friendly. We would recommend this place to our friends and return here again.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dy Biscuits”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Biscuits are not supposed to be dry and hard are they? Seriously this place should take biscuit out of their name or maybe fry hard and stale is what happened when biscuits fly.

Suffield, Connecticut
“Great biscuits”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a terrific breakfast at the flying biscuit. The biscuits were delicious, nice and flaky. My daughter had the French toast and said it was awesome, I had eggs and turkey bacon which were good, but her French toast looked better. The menu has some very different items on it, next time I will be try something new. The service was a bit slow but worth the wait.

• Visited March 2013
Asheville, N.C.
“A Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

The bell hop at our hotel, the Intercontinental in Buckhead, recommended the Flying Biscuit for breakfast, telling us it is were "everybody" goes to eat breakfast. After dining there, I hope everyone is not as disappointed as we were. Having grown up in the South, I love a good breakfast, complete with grits, eggs, meat and breads. Good biscuits are an art worth learning, particularly with butter and jelly. The biscuits here were from a can. Biscuits "in a bag" would have been better. All of the food was mediocre. I found myself wanting a biscuit from Hardees.

In addition to the poor food, the service was horrible. Our waiter acted like he was doing us a favor by being there. When I inquired if the restaurant had any sugar free jam (due to diabetes), his reply was that he didn't "think so" but he didn't take time to go ask.

I will not return to this place. I certainly don't recommend it to others.

• Visited April 2013

Been to The Flying Biscuit Cafe - Buckhead? Share your experiences!