“Dy Biscuits”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Biscuits are not supposed to be dry and hard are they? Seriously this place should take biscuit out of their name or maybe fry hard and stale is what happened when biscuits fly.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a terrific breakfast at the flying biscuit. The biscuits were delicious, nice and flaky. My daughter had the French toast and said it was awesome, I had eggs and turkey bacon which were good, but her French toast looked better. The menu has some very different items on it, next time I will be try something new. The service was a bit slow but worth the wait.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The bell hop at our hotel, the Intercontinental in Buckhead, recommended the Flying Biscuit for breakfast, telling us it is were "everybody" goes to eat breakfast. After dining there, I hope everyone is not as disappointed as we were. Having grown up in the South, I love a good breakfast, complete with grits, eggs, meat and breads. Good biscuits are an art worth learning, particularly with butter and jelly. The biscuits here were from a can. Biscuits "in a bag" would have been better. All of the food was mediocre. I found myself wanting a biscuit from Hardees.

In addition to the poor food, the service was horrible. Our waiter acted like he was doing us a favor by being there. When I inquired if the restaurant had any sugar free jam (due to diabetes), his reply was that he didn't "think so" but he didn't take time to go ask.

I will not return to this place. I certainly don't recommend it to others.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I don't like grits but my friend told me I had to try these. I ordered the grits and they were pretty good. The biscuits are good as we're the fluffy eggs. We ate here twice during the weekend in Atlanta.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Awesome breakfast! Can't go wrong with the Flying Biscuit - the food was fresh and delicious, amazing grits, great scrambled eggs, chicken sausage and biscuit. Will be back!!