“Eat here! Best place to eat lunch.”
Review of Hudson Grille

Hudson Grille
Ranked #1,503 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: MARTA train stop right across the street - Brookhaven stop.
“Eat here! Best place to eat lunch.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch that we had here. The food was fresh and delicious. The place was clean and not over cramped. The staff was courteous and friendly. Our waitress was great with her recommendations. For the life of me I can't remember her name but I remember she was from Champaign Urbana Illinois. I wanted to give her credit for a job well done.

• Visited June 2013

Cayman Brac
“Good Location”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We ate here a few times and the food was ok but we were not at all happy with the service. The waitresses kept forgetting or drinks, sometimes it seems they even forgot us! On one occasion we walked in during the pooring rain, no one was around to seat us although the place was empty. We seated ourselves while the Manager sat at the bar and chatted up the bartender. Never once did he acknowledge us, we were soaked, hungry and thirsty! Had this not been next to our Hotel (Omni) we would have never returned. Staff just seemed to hang around chatting away, NOT good at all.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Good Sandwiches... Average Bar”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place has a great location for events in Atlanta, and if you are not looking for a fancy meal it is a great sports bar. The service was average a little slow, we didnt have anywhere to be but if you had tickets for something I could see that it could cause a problem. I had the chicken caprese sandwich and it was delicious. My parents both enjoyed their sandwiches and the portions were large enough that we all had some to take home. If I was in the area I would go back the food was good.

• Visited May 2013
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Good location to events”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Anything downtown event-wise, you are not far from this place. It is always packed in the afternoon and evenings. Great outdoor seating area, decent beer and food prices, staff is attentive and mostly friendly. Plenty of TVs, but indoors it can get stupendously loud.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect Spot for an After-Concert Cocktail”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were here after a concert at Philips Arena. It was great because the kitchen stays open late so you are able to order food and enjoy one more cocktail after a show. We sat at the bar and the bartenders were very friendly and engaging. Food was typical bar-food and overpriced, which is to be expected with the restaurant's location.

I recommend this restaurant for cocktails and beers - they have a significant amount of beers on tap.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Hudson Grille? Share your experiences!