“Late Night”
Review of Sear

Sear
Reserve with OpenTable
Sear is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harris Street
Transit: Marta is connected to the Hotel via the Peachtree Center stop.
Hickory, North Carolina
“Late Night”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We ate at Sear a couple of times while staying at the Marquis and while the prices were a little high the food and service were always excellent

Visited August 2012

Darlington, United Kingdom
“good food, huge portions”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We really enjoyed the food at Sear (we had the new york strip and the veal). There was a small hickup with the appetizer not arriving, but it was smoothly taken care of by our waiter.

It turned out to be a good thing however, as the portions were so large we couldn't finish our dinner as it was. Never mind if we had had the appetizer!

Visited September 2012
Roswell, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Tucked away in the Marriott is a contemporary restaurant putting a modern spin on some old faves and new ones. My steak was perfection but the real surprise was my twice baked potato. I am still dreaming about it- it was that GOOD! My bro-in-law had the shrimp & grits which he said were to die for. From apps to dessert to an amazing staff, we couldn't of been more pleased, or full for that matter. Whether a guest at the Marriott or just a plain native of Atlanta, I would definitely go discover what this restaurant may have in store for your taste buds.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Debi L
“Relaxing and comfy”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Opted to have lunch here instead of try to brave the overwhelming crowds at our convention. Lighting, seating, temperature were all incredibly comfortable and soothing. I had the chicken pot pie (excellent comfort food) and my friend had a huge pork chop, with perfectly cooked asparagus. Plus, there was a bourbon iced tea, which might have jst become my favorite drink! Really nice experience!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great In-hotel Dining Option”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Had brunch and dinner here during my stay at the Marriott. Both were enjoyable experiences, and I will dine here again. The food was delicious, and the wait staff was great.