“Thanks Marc A for making it a wonderful and fun experience”

W Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #68 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Oakland, NJ
“Thanks Marc A for making it a wonderful and fun experience”
Reviewed June 4, 2009

My wife and I travel a lot for business and pleasure and have stayed in numerous hotels around the world. The "W" hotel in Buckhead is, by far, one of the best . It is the best for many reasons, the main reason is the level of detail of the service. They have a unique service called whatever / whenever and they mean it. If you call the W line, you get a friendly voice on the other end of the line that will satisfy your every request ( within reason) to the fullest extent.
I would like to make a special mention of Marc Adrar, director of the welcome office, who provided stellar service. He really went out of his way to make us feel like a V.I.P.
We very much enjoyed the food, service, pool, room and pet friendly service provided to us during our stay. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Korean first
Smyrna
Reviewed June 3, 2009

I am looking for a last minute wedding venue. Although, the W could not accommodate me and my party, Karen Mueller of the W was more than willing to help and offer advice. It is nearly impossible to find people like this! If you are planning a wedding I would recommend calling Karen at the W!

Stayed June 2009
Atlanta
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I'm not going to steer anybody wrong with this review. I will list all pros and all cons. I absolutely loved my stay at the W. It was truly amazing but there was also things i didn't like. The W has a rooftop club/ lounge if you like to party that is awesome, but for someone like me seeking relaxation i didn't want to hear all that damn music in my sleep. So I moved to a middle floor where I didn't hear it. I also should tell you about the popularity of this hotel. It is so popular that people are checking in at all hours of the night and day. The decor is amazing the staff is cheerful and helpful and if you let it, the hotel will have you coming back. I've already planned to go 1 weekend out of the month.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed June 1, 2009

The W Buckhead has changed my expectations of a hotel experience forever.....the service was the absolute best I have ever experienced. We are now loyal customers.

Spencer Curtis

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Georgia
Reviewed June 1, 2009

I've been to the W Atlanta in Buckhead before, several times... and have always been enjoyed my stay.
Even though I am not one to write reviews... I must say... this last time we visted the W, I was very happy. The staff are so friendly and accomadating. They made me feel like a celebrity. Everyone is so helpful and are genuinely concerned you enjoy your time there. My group of friends were from out of town and they were equally impressed with the service. From check in - to check out we truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
New York, NY
Reviewed May 30, 2009

W Atlanta Hotel has a great vibe to it.....young, contemporary and upscale, but still a comfortable environment for a weary business traveler. The staff was superb, particularly at the front desk.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Newark, DE
Reviewed May 29, 2009

Without a doubt, our stay in this hotel was our BEST STAY EVER in Atlanta. There are so many positive aspects of the hotel it is hard to know where to begin. Guests are greeted by friendly and engaging desk staff who make you feel welcome right away. The rooms are beautifully appointed, spacious and comfortable – even for 1 adult and 2 teen boys! There is meticulous attention to detail – we noticed that the rugs in the elevator said ‘ Good Morning’ or “Good Evening”.

Venturing outside of the room there is the great food at the restaurant with the attentive and kind wait staff. But this note would not be complete without a special ‘shout out’ to the kind bell man who made sure my sons got to the nearby Starbucks safely, or David Michael and his counterpart who made sure our boarding passes were printed and ready to go.

Travelling for business with children can be challenging, but the staff made us feel welcome, put our minds at ease and were gracious, caring and kind. When our travel plans bring us to Atlanta, we will surely be back.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business