“Outstanding Staff and Service”

W Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #66 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding Staff and Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very friendly staff at the hotel which makes the stay very enjoyable. The hotel is in close proximity to the many restaurants and retail in Buckhead. Lively bar scene. I would definitely recommend the W if you are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RParkes, Guest Experience Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thanks Marko1205 for the wonderful review and recommendation!! We greatly appreciate you stopping by and remember that you're always invited.

All the best,

Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Korean first
Glen Rock, New Jersey
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The staff at this hotel is amazing. I arrived around 8 a.m. for a conference, quickly completed the check-in process and was told that they would try to have a room ready early and would call my cell phone when I could check-in. By 11 a.m. I was in the room. Amazing! The room was spotless. I loved the Bath - from the spa tub, to the separate shower, to the comfortable robe. The concierge was so helpful printing out boarding passes for the trip home and making suggestions of restaurants. For the best restaurant in the area you don't need to leave the hotel. I don't usually order chicken out but after hearing everyone at the conference raving about the fried chicken I did try it and boy were they right - it was the best! Also, the deserts are both beautiful and delicious, so much so that another night we went back to the restaurant just for desert. Even though I was at this hotel for business, it became a truly enjoyable experience and felt more like a relaxing stay than work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
rmmaire - We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience and were able to check-in early before your conference. I'm sure that was the perfect start to your morning. Next time you're in Atlanta, we'll certainly set aside some more fried chicken and desserts for you to enjoy :)

Take it easy,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed for a few days during the Holiday season Nov. 2013. Love this hotel, and it's location...

I usually stay here while in Atlanta, although I did have a few minor issues during this last stay. Had some problems with a noisy bathroom in the room. They sent a technician to fix the problem, which he did, but it happened again in the morning. They had a technician come again, and made sure it wouldn't happen again, which it did not.

Had an issue with ordering food late, with room service closing early. The hotel manager spoke to the kitchen and made sure that I received my dinner and took care of the bill as well. I ordered the herb vinagrette crusted chicken with creamy mac and cheese. I must say that both were cooked perfectly and tasted delicious.

They did everything they could to make me feel comfortable, and make sure I would stay with them again. The problem with the bathroom was taken care of. Renford Parkes, the hotels guest experience manager, took care of the bill for my dry cleaning, movie rental, and any meals during my stay. I was more than satisfied with how they took care of the problems, and will definitely stay with them again.

See you next time guys... ;-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
VegasKeli - It was a pleasure to personally meet you during your stay and we're happy that we were able to take great care of you. Issues happen, but it's how you recover that makes all the difference. Thanks for the email today informing me of your return this upcoming Friday and prepare yourself for a fabulous experience from start to finish!

Anything you need, we've got you covered,

Temple, Georgia
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We spent our wedding night here and even though it was last minute, it was amazing! Super friendly! Jerry at the front desk was so nice and so helpful. Bridgett was extremely courteous. They sent up complimentary champagne and fruit! Only negative was the shower, wish it had a full door. The vallet was pricy also. BEST hotel in buckhead! Oh, Eric K was very friendly.

• Stayed November 2013
Julieweaver87 - Congratulations on your wedding! We wish you and Mr. Weaver many years of love and blessings. Thanks for the kind remarks about Jerry, Eric & Bridgette, who are truly customer service ambassadors for the hotel. Whenever you' re ready for a couples night out, you know exactly where to come.

All the best,

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The service afforded me at the W Atlanta - Buckhead was exemplary: professional. courteous, non-intrusive, and friendly. The food in the restaurant was very good, and again, service was attentive yet not overly so. The staff went above and beyond to assist me when I had left somethng I needed at home. The hotel is elegantly hip in style and very comfortable.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms along Peachtree Road as the traffic is noisy.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hey noname321, Thanks for the raving review! We'll see you next time for sure.

Whatever/Whenever...consider it done and with style!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I loved the location of this hotel! It was located near all the good shopping and eating spots in Buckhead. The rooftop lounge is very luxe as well, just steep drink costs. The staff was very friendly and accommodating which was really important to me.

• Stayed November 2013
RParkes, Guest Experience Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Shakira B. - Thanks for the 5 star review and for choosing to stay with us here at Buckhead's most exclusive address, W Atlanta Buckhead.

Take care,

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had the BEST time at the W Atlanta - Buckhead. We were spoiled by the fabulous staff - Bridgette and Renford were AMAZING. They are the best of the best when it comes to guest experience. From the second we walked in the door, they catered to our wants and needs. There was confusion with our booking (our fault, not their's!), but they were more than accommodating. We had girls in town from all over, and they each had the best Atlanta experience. Also, Whiskey Blue is a really great place to spend your Saturday night - the rooftop bar has the best ambiance. And it's not like a "hotel bar" - my friends in Atlanta go to the W strictly for WB. Check it out! Then have brunch at Cook Hall the next day - also conveniently in the hotel. We can't wait to go back and visit Bridgette and Renford!

Room Tip: Not a bad view! Favorite part of the city ;)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hey MadisonBR11!!! Thanks for the amazing review. It was absolutely our pleasure to show you and the crew a great time in Atlanta! Whiskey Blue is amazing, right? Your bachelorette weekend was definitely epic and we can't wait to welcome you back soon in grand style!

Stay cool,