“My favorite Atlanta hotel”

W Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #60 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed for a few days during the Holiday season Nov. 2013. Love this hotel, and it's location...

I usually stay here while in Atlanta, although I did have a few minor issues during this last stay. Had some problems with a noisy bathroom in the room. They sent a technician to fix the problem, which he did, but it happened again in the morning. They had a technician come again, and made sure it wouldn't happen again, which it did not.

Had an issue with ordering food late, with room service closing early. The hotel manager spoke to the kitchen and made sure that I received my dinner and took care of the bill as well. I ordered the herb vinagrette crusted chicken with creamy mac and cheese. I must say that both were cooked perfectly and tasted delicious.

They did everything they could to make me feel comfortable, and make sure I would stay with them again. The problem with the bathroom was taken care of. Renford Parkes, the hotels guest experience manager, took care of the bill for my dry cleaning, movie rental, and any meals during my stay. I was more than satisfied with how they took care of the problems, and will definitely stay with them again.

See you next time guys... ;-)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
RParkes, Guest Experience Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

VegasKeli - It was a pleasure to personally meet you during your stay and we're happy that we were able to take great care of you. Issues happen, but it's how you recover that makes all the difference. Thanks for the email today informing me of your return this upcoming Friday and prepare yourself for a fabulous experience from start to finish!

Anything you need, we've got you covered,

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We spent our wedding night here and even though it was last minute, it was amazing! Super friendly! Jerry at the front desk was so nice and so helpful. Bridgett was extremely courteous. They sent up complimentary champagne and fruit! Only negative was the shower, wish it had a full door. The vallet was pricy also. BEST hotel in buckhead! Oh, Eric K was very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013

Julieweaver87 - Congratulations on your wedding! We wish you and Mr. Weaver many years of love and blessings. Thanks for the kind remarks about Jerry, Eric & Bridgette, who are truly customer service ambassadors for the hotel. Whenever you' re ready for a couples night out, you know exactly where to come.

All the best,

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The service afforded me at the W Atlanta - Buckhead was exemplary: professional. courteous, non-intrusive, and friendly. The food in the restaurant was very good, and again, service was attentive yet not overly so. The staff went above and beyond to assist me when I had left somethng I needed at home. The hotel is elegantly hip in style and very comfortable.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms along Peachtree Road as the traffic is noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hey noname321, Thanks for the raving review! We'll see you next time for sure.

Whatever/Whenever...consider it done and with style!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I loved the location of this hotel! It was located near all the good shopping and eating spots in Buckhead. The rooftop lounge is very luxe as well, just steep drink costs. The staff was very friendly and accommodating which was really important to me.

• Stayed: November 2013
RParkes, Guest Experience Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Shakira B. - Thanks for the 5 star review and for choosing to stay with us here at Buckhead's most exclusive address, W Atlanta Buckhead.

Take care,

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had the BEST time at the W Atlanta - Buckhead. We were spoiled by the fabulous staff - Bridgette and Renford were AMAZING. They are the best of the best when it comes to guest experience. From the second we walked in the door, they catered to our wants and needs. There was confusion with our booking (our fault, not their's!), but they were more than accommodating. We had girls in town from all over, and they each had the best Atlanta experience. Also, Whiskey Blue is a really great place to spend your Saturday night - the rooftop bar has the best ambiance. And it's not like a "hotel bar" - my friends in Atlanta go to the W strictly for WB. Check it out! Then have brunch at Cook Hall the next day - also conveniently in the hotel. We can't wait to go back and visit Bridgette and Renford!

Room Tip: Not a bad view! Favorite part of the city ;)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Hey MadisonBR11!!! Thanks for the amazing review. It was absolutely our pleasure to show you and the crew a great time in Atlanta! Whiskey Blue is amazing, right? Your bachelorette weekend was definitely epic and we can't wait to welcome you back soon in grand style!

Stay cool,

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff went above and beyond to be helpful when I checked in. It was a last minute reservation due to having an early morning meeting scheduled there the next day, I decided to beat the traffic and stay at the hotel. The front desk stored my heavy meeting equipment to lighten my load and also quickly made reservations for my next stay under my married named.

The next day when I made a special request for some caramel popcorn, the woman at the front desk referenced my married name, which was very thoughtful and then brought me the delectable treat while I was in my meeting! Great customer services.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Theresa Brown S. - Wow, what a great story of our Whatever/Whenver at it's best! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and our Talent are truly inspired to read comments such as yours. Sometimes it's the small acts of kindness and the details that make all the difference. When you have more time in Atlanta, be sure to stop by and stay awhile. You're always invited.

All the best,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We spent a Saturday night in Buckhead for my best friend's bachelorette party this past weekend. The W went above and beyond for the duration of our stay. When we first arrived we realized we had made reservations at the wrong W Hotel; however, the front desk staff quickly accomidated us and had us in adjoining rooms within minutes. Every single staff member of this hotel was genuinely friendly and helpful with suggestions for us out-of-towners. A special thanks to Guest Experience Manager, Renford Parkes, as well as the lovely Bridgette. Upon discovering we were celebrating a special occasion they provided us with complimentary beverages and a complimentary ride to our dinner reservations. Finally, our brunch at Cook Hall the next morning really hit the spot. My eggs benedict were cooked to perfection and extremely reasonably priced. We will definitely be back at the W Atlanta Buckhead!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
RParkes, Guest Experience Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Chelsea S. - What a FABULOUS & FUN bachelorette weekend you and the girls had! Thanks so much for allowing us to share this special occassion with you and for posting such a great review about your visit. What a cool experience it was for you and the girls to arrive at your destinations VIP style in our Range Rover SUV! We appreciate you stopping by Cook Hall for breakfast before checking out and we're thrilled that you enjoyed. The Eggs Benedict is quite delicious. We know that someone else is your group is already planning an upcoming bachelorette weekend and we're ready for Round 2!

Stay cool and see you soon,