“Great”

Ranked #28 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Had to stay over one night for an early morning flight. Nice hotel, good location in reference to the airport, but I wouldn't be out after dark. Not much in walking distance to eat, had pizza delivered and the breakfast was great. We upgrade to a suite and it was worth every penny. The oversized king bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I slept for a full ten hours without waking up (haven't done that in years). There were signs that the facility was due for a remodel in 2013. The rooms were a little dated, but will soon be resolved. They did have a free shuttle from the airport, but the shuttle drivers were obnoxious and rude. I would stay at the hotel again and upgrade for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2013

hotel is close to the airport but surprisingly quiet when it came to sleeping. Lovely room, clean and comfortable bed.Staff very friendly.and all inclusive was perfect after long journey and think the 3 free glasses of wine were the perfect way to send me straight off to sleep. Great first night

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hens25
Glennville, Georgia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

decided I would branch out from my favorite airport locations and tried Drury on TA reviews. Asked for a quiet room but was given one directly over lobby and dining area! Bed was comfortable, staff pleasant. Very busy w-end. We and most others were in town for Braves game. Very small, poorly designed dining area. People everywhere and no place to sit! Those with tables were using computers(and not eating) or others just having beverages. Those that were mostly eating was in lobby perched on sofas, chairs, and anywhere trying to juggle food and drinks. Hot dogs that night were barely warm. Slow going thru line as so many people at one time and alcohol was limited to three drinks and one person trying to mark coupons and pour drinks! Breakfast about the same, but did find a table. Food average for hotel dining. Wait staff kept brining out hot food and manager seemed to be helping in all areas. Convenient to airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Milan, Italy
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I use to stay at this Drury almost 3 times a year.
It's very confortable because I spend 3-4 days at the Flight Safety facilty closeby.
The hotel staff is absolutely professional and very gentle almost the best ones ever.
The rooms are large and the bed is big and confortable. Everytime clean.
The all-inclusive solution is a must, not the best food quality, but very useful for the customers.
I love the popcorn cart and the beverages stand always avaiable.
Strongly suggested even if you have a short layover.
There is a shuttle bus from ATL, in my opinion they should increase the frequency because several time I had to wait a lot for my ride.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here coming and going off an Atlanta flight. Our first night was pretty good, we got a suite with separate living area and pull-out bed for my daughter. Our king sized bed was very comfortable with higher-end linens, and many pillow choices. My daughter enjoyed the pool and free popcorn. The "throwbacks" were kind of mobbed with family reunions going on so I didn't get too much there. There was a restaurant next door that gave you a discount and my husband got us some decent takeout from there. Nice room for the price and quiet considering crowd and location. Breakfast OK. Shuttle prompt and people nice.We left our car there for 5 days and returned with no problem. Shuttle was crowded and somehow my bag got left on the bus when we all unloaded. I lost my cool, but the people were so nice and understanding and by 1:am they had located and returned my bag. Again, hotel loaded with family reunion so the place was packed and elevators slow. I would not stay here for a non-airport related reason, but if I had to fly out of Atlanta, this would be my choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Julie M
Barnstead
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great Stay at this hotel. Staff, food, pool, room were all great. food was hot and plentiful both in the evening meal and morning breakfast. Room very clean. Plenty of parking and easy to get to. Can't beat the priceand really a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Grear Buffet