Tripadvisor
Atlanta
1,333 results
All reviews double tree atlanta airport warm cookies parking attendant bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay shuttle delta meeting
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The cleaning staff is not effective, nor efficient in their jobs. The rooms were horrible and not clean. The first room, we were sent to had orange spots on the bed sheets, as well as hair in the shower area. The next room we were placed in, had spots on the pillows. as well as brown stains. This hotel DEFINITELY, needs to be renovated!!!

1  Thank Z1668FSjohnd
Tanika B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you felt the housekeeping staff were not efficient and and you had to move rooms due to room defects. I addressed these issues with our staff and are confident we have improved in that area. Exceptional guest service and clean rooms is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve and I apologize again we fell short. Thank you for allowing us to make it right for you before you departed and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for 8 days on a business trip. 5 of the 8 days my room was not cleaned and I was not given clean towels. I had to go find housekeeping or call them just to get towels. I can understand it happening once as a mistake but 5 times is unacceptable. I am a diamond member w Hilton and have never left a bad review of a Hilton property but this hotel earned it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dustinca

I am very sorry your stay was less then acceptable and we dropped the ball somewhere during this trip. Although we can not change what occurred we value our ability to make it right. If you feel we did not make it right before you departed. I encourage you to contact the hotel directly and speak with myself or any manager. We appreciate your loyalty and value your business and want you to return. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to speaking to you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The check-in experience was simply unacceptable, although the staff was nice I checked in at 4:15 PM and was told there were no clean rooms and I’d have to wait. I sat in the lobby with many other people that we’re told the same thing and it was an hour and a half before I got in my room, that should never happen. The room itself was a bit worn and lots of dirt and trash underneath the bed. Towels looked like a child folded them, no shampoo, something on my sheets made me question if they’ve been changed and I’ll also mention I could not log into the Internet with Hilton honors. A really bad stay for me and I will not stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very sorry that we fell short of your expectations, we strive for greatness but from time to time fall short, that is not what we stand for. We are focused on improving our service and value guest feedback to make the necessary corrections. We certainly hope you understand this was an isolated event and if you give us an opportunity to serve you again. We will exceed your expectations as a hotel airport property. Thank you for sharing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

rooms smeels and bad management service. Hilton is indeed loosing global service. Hopefulll someone will call me and I will mention more issues with this hotel. I am deeply concered about the brand , Hilton . athis is indeed the worst service , and it seems as though management dont care,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank hragbir

Thank you for your candid review regarding your recent visit. We were disappointed to hear that we did not perform well and you can be assured that we will be sharing your feedback with our team to ensure the opportunities are addressed immediately. We hope you will accept our apologies and we hope that we may have an opportunity in the future to show you just how great we can be.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Shuttle service was stellar! Also, helpful with directions when dropped off rental car and needed to pickup shuttle to get back to hotel. Bar service and food was excellent. Front desk was helpful and cookie was delicious!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Airport. We are very glad the staff and the shuttle service both met your expectations. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to rate your stay.