“Nice & Quiet”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
Ranked #97 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Check in was easy, staff very helpful, not crazy about the parking fee's ... but the parking attendants are very nice people. House keeping personnel are friendly and helpful. Didn't get the small refrigerator that was requested though. Nice place, would consider again if back in area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Paul C, Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your visit and found our staff accommodating! I apologize for the fridge not making it to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Extremely dirty/dated hotel and unaccommodating staff. Avoid at all cost the lower floors as you can hear any outside conversation (I was first above the patio/pool area; and later changed to get the same setup, above the entrance and next to the noisy elevators). Room service: beware if you are vegetarian as the "spinach quesadilla" is served with chicken (didn't care much, but another point they need to work on). I cancelled the rest of my stay after the first night, and front desk mentioned that management would contact me and 'compensate' with points - neither went through after 1 week. I continued my stay to the Hyatt Place next door - a MUCH superior choice!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Houstonian42, Thank you for your post. I apologize that we did not meet your expectation. The points you mention can take up to one month to post to your account. Please email me at Rick.burnette@hiltoncom and I would be more than happy to research this for you to make certain that they are credited

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The DoubleTreeby Hilton hotel itself met expectations but I was hit with an unadvertised parking fee. I don't care how small the $10 per car may seem, that is dishonesty. Oh yea, my wife drove separately so you pay twice!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear David L.
Thank you for your review, I apologize that you were unaware of the $10.00 per night charge for parking. I have checked our branded website and it does have that information on both the home page and on all pages when one books a room. I am not sure what website you booked your room on perhaps you could email me at rick.burnette@hiilton.com so that if it was another website I can contact them to make sure the information is correct
Regards

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Two days in a row the room was not cleaned. We asked for service by phone and at the front desk and yet no response. 7:45 pm and room not cleaned. Very slow service still the restaurant. Except for the bartender, staff has been very unhelpful. Won't be back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jane C
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear jane thank you for your review, ther is no excuse I can offer on what happened. I can promise that we will work harder to make sure this dosent happen again. Again I apologize
Rick B

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good hotel with clean rooms and good service if you do not mind waiting a while for the shuttle bus. Good value too for one of the top Hilton brands. You may struggle to get an early meal or drink if you get there before 5pm.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Philip C, Thanks for the post! Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon
Take Care

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I expected better with the name Hilton and Doubletree involved. With the exception of the free shuttle (which generally ran late) my experience was more of what I would expect in a cheap motel. If you go, be sure to have a car available so that you can get somewhere to get food. Don't eat in house.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Sandra B. Thank you for letting us know about your visit. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We strive to offer a superior value in accommodations and hospitality. It is obvious that we failed to deliver the hospitality that we are capable of.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Needed a place to stay overnight for a connecting flight. It was a comfortable, convenient and affordable place. Front desk staff members were attentive. Free shuttle service and free wi-fi at the room were great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear MartzFarm thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed your stay! We are look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Rick

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#92 of 173 in Atlanta
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!