“Excellent Two Thumbs Up!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
Ranked #98 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Austin, United States
“Excellent Two Thumbs Up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I really have to say this hotel and customer service is a 10! Will made our evenings so fun and was beyond pleasant and courteous! All of the guest service staff was helpful including Tarla and Chondra (I hope I spelled that right), they were always so friendly! Steve the driver was awesome and gave great recommendations and if I could remember the other drivers they are included as well! Seriously two thumbs up all around, I hope this staff is recognized for their hard efforts...it makes such a difference when visiting for business and pleasure!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I experienced a couple of MINOR glitches in service on my 1st night. I had a similar experience on the 2nd night and spoke with a manager. WOW!! Between the night manager (Ronnie), the chef whose name escapes me (SORRY) and two servers, I experienced five-star hotel service recovery! I even extended my stay. The issues were minor to begin with, the service recovery was OVER THE TOP! Every business has a glitch now and then. It's the response to the customer that counts! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love to stay at any Hilton family hotels. I always can depend on the first class accommodation there. Regardless of location, season or weather. Even in spite of local economic problems or national difficulties.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I fly in to atl often. Pick up from the. Airport is rather fast and easy. Wife and I wanted to go out for dinner. Marvin took us to malones and also picked us up. Great people and rooms Were great as well. Clean and fresh.breakfast was hot and good.would recommend to stay here vs. More expensive hotels up the street.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Checked out today after 2 nights' stay for company meeting.
With the price what I pay, I did not expect much. But it was far beyond my expectation. Hotel itself is good but not outstanding. My favorite part of the stay was their staff. Hotel shuttle driver, Adam was the first encounter upon arrival in ATL. Very courteous,friendly and eager to help. Great first impression. Upon arrival to the hotel, front staff was also nice with great smile.
Restaurant staff was also very attentive, friendly, pleasant. Gentleman who took care of our meeting room was also great. Very helpful, courteous, trying to make sure everything was ok
Is this because of southern hospitality? I would like to come back to this hotel to meet their wonderful staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
atlanta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here in September. Stay was good nothing spectacular. I received a delicious HOT chocolate chip cookie on my check-in...as of today 10-11 I still have not eaten it. Crazy I know. Only complaint I have is the elevator is horrific. It is old, outdated and disgusting. Please remodel your elevator. The king size bed seemed not leveled. It just looked weird while sitting at the computer table. Low on one end and high on the other but it was very comfortable and I got a great nights rest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kendr390
Gotha, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

The restaurant and staff is some of the worst in the business! If you want to be chased out of the hotel for billing something to your room and don't mind, then by all mean choose this hotel. If that's something that may not set well with you, then look for another property. Not to mention, I had a chicken salad for dinner and it was utterly horrible! You are better off walking up the road for anything other than in hotel dining. Absolutely terrible..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Jason M, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I do apologize if the waiter was over zealous with your dinner receipt. Unfortunately we did not have a credit card on file to authorize room charge capability for you during the night in question. Never the less the waiter could have handled it differently. I again apologize if you were in any way offended.
Rick Burnette
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#87 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,572 reviews

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!