“Good night sleep”

Ranked #97 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
atlanta
“Good night sleep”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here in September. Stay was good nothing spectacular. I received a delicious HOT chocolate chip cookie on my check-in...as of today 10-11 I still have not eaten it. Crazy I know. Only complaint I have is the elevator is horrific. It is old, outdated and disgusting. Please remodel your elevator. The king size bed seemed not leveled. It just looked weird while sitting at the computer table. Low on one end and high on the other but it was very comfortable and I got a great nights rest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kendr390

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Gotha, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

The restaurant and staff is some of the worst in the business! If you want to be chased out of the hotel for billing something to your room and don't mind, then by all mean choose this hotel. If that's something that may not set well with you, then look for another property. Not to mention, I had a chicken salad for dinner and it was utterly horrible! You are better off walking up the road for anything other than in hotel dining. Absolutely terrible..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Jason M, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I do apologize if the waiter was over zealous with your dinner receipt. Unfortunately we did not have a credit card on file to authorize room charge capability for you during the night in question. Never the less the waiter could have handled it differently. I again apologize if you were in any way offended.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I read the negative reviews but didn't experience anything below standard. The room was spacious. The restaurant and room service were easy. The Gym had free weights and several modern aerobic machines. My only three knocks are $10 parking, terrible Internet speed, and no fridge in the rooms.

• Stayed September 2013
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Soki816, We appreciate your taking time to post a review of our hotel. Happy to hear that you got a good workout in during your visit Thanks for the review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon
philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel was very good. The environment was clean and I really enjoy my stay. It was a short/one night stay, but it was good. If I am in the Atlanta area, I will stay there. You are nationwide and I will make you I look for you. Thank you for the opportunity to evaluate your hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Enoch N, Thanks for the review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to Atlanta. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Japan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night for early morning flight. Reception and shuttle service was ok but the room had some problems. Alarm Clock in the room was not correct, 2 hours difference, and there was no instruction how to fix it, coffee cream was too old and separted into 2 parts inside, bed sheet looked clean but comfort smell like body odor. There are tons of airport hotel around this area, almost same price, next time I will stay another hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Live_baby_live, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our shuttle service to the hotel and our folks at check in. I apologize for the clock not being set correctly and the odor you mentioned. I will discuss this in our housekeeping meeting today!. I do hope if you travels bring you back through ATL you will give us a chance to really show you the kind of hospitality that we are capable of.
Regards
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great staff, great rooms, great price , great sleep
It was great !
Loved it , I will definitely use this hotel again, the two queen beds enabled us to sleep four adults comfortable , which made the cost even more attractive, though at 80 dollars it was a bargain to begin with
It's close enough to the airport and attractions too!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ricky P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thanks for your post! We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us!
Sioux Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel has a great location! Very close to ATL yet, unlike so many other airport hotels, I didn't hear any noise! Nice outdoor pool. I had a spacious corner room. The 7th floor appears to be dedicated to HHonors members that have attained some sort of elite status, which was nice. Fridge in my room. Heir shuttle driver Marvin is a true ambassador to this property. Polite, friendly, and most important: Gave great recommendations to local area restaurants. Super fast check in. The only "fail" for us was food and beverage. The white wine I ordered was not very chilled, and neither was my husband's beer. We might have had another drink but for the temperature problem, and that persisted into breakfast with Luke warm eggs. We are not coffee drinkers, so ordered soda. Cans arrived, yippee...but they too were warm, so the ice melted into the drink. It seemed like there was an aversion to proper temperature control. I do not think I would have been happy if I would have paid the stated price. However, this could easily be fixed by management. Do not let its foibles get you down, this is a clean, we'll maintained property, with great amenities and courteous staff that wants to help you, and the price point cannot be beat!

Room Tip: Seek one on the club floor if possible, and those corner rooms are great if you can manage to snag o...