DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,016 results
All reviewsdouble treeatlanta airportparking attendantwarm cookiesshuttle servicecorner roomfree shuttlebed was comfortableenjoyed my staythe room was niceinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I always enjoy our stay at the DoubleTree Hotels, and we found this one to be just as clean, accommodating, and satisfying as the others. The staff is friendly, you get your room in record time, your cookie is warm, your walk from the parking lot to the hotel lobby is secure by a security guard, and the rooms are quiet, clean, contemporary, and has excellent water pressure (a must for us). It's a great stay and for less than $100 per night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I made this reservation on-line in conjunction with a convention to be held at the hotel. It asked if I had any special requests. I asked to be on a lower floor and a mini-fridge (the latter was an offered option as I recall). When I arrived, I got neither. Hotel was very nice, staff was efficient, parking lot was monitored so, I didn't worry about the car. Room was spacious, bathroom less so. Bed and pillows nice. I'd prefer to have a sheet that wasn't integrated with a cover, but I adjusted. Blackout blinds were sub-par (top). AC was noisy. Still I've stayed in worse...and better.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff was outstanding and the cleanliness and appearance of the entire hotel was fabulous! I definitely recommend this hotel. In spite of being so near the airport, I barely noticed the noise of jets once inside the hotel. Very friendly staff all-around!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed at the Doubletree for a week long convention, and the hotel was a very good value. My room with a king bed was large, the bed was comfortable, and it had an HDTV. Bathroom was not very big, though. Oddly, the dark, thick curtains did not cover the whole window; only a thinner white curtain covered it entirely. However the thin curtain let in a lot of light in the morning - not good for someone wanting to sleep in. Hotel had a nice lobby with lots of seating. There was plenty of parking, too. Staff was courteous, professional, efficient, and friendly. Convention room was comfortable and maintained a good temperature. All in all this was a great experience and stay at the Doubletree.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Rick B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear ReverandGardner, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay. At Doubletree we really do “CARE”. We hope to see you again soon
Rick Burnette

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property before flying out of Atlanta airport last Sunday night. We were greeted and treated very well by the front desk. However, the room did not offer us the rest we really needed. The room smelled a little stale and the pillows were too soft. It was an adequate room, but did disappoint a bit. We used our Hilton points to stay here and the rate was really low for a Hilton hotel, perhaps because of construction around this area the Doubletree is difficult to find. On a side note, we parked at the Hilton that is nearby and the parking there is $5/day if you are flying out. The shuttle to the airport is fairly reliable, but they will pack it full to standing room only on an interstate ride to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sragaines, thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your being a member of Hilton Honors, We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay. At Doubletree we really do “CARE”. I apologize that the pillows were too soft. Please note on your next visit that we do offer alternative types of pillows and will gladly put them in the room for you .We hope to see you again soon
Rick Burnette