Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard marriottbistro stafffront deskbistro nikotypical courtyardstarbucks coffeemarta stationnice hotelwalking distancemile radiuswithin milesindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable roomsfree shuttlenice sizeearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2010

What and top rate place to stay.. My first visit to Atlanta and The Marriott came through once again. Lovely rooms with a lovely staff:) thank you all for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed July 5, 2010

My wife and I checked into a king room on July 3rd to participate in the Peachtree Road Race. The staff was very friendly, and helpful and quickly responded and corrected a TV reception problem. No problem with the free WiFi and the room was well appointed, but small. We have stayed in many hotels in Buckhead for the Peachtree and have had better experiences elsewhere. The bed was not firm enough; my wife and I did not sleep well and woke up with backaches. The A/C was too loud; the TV volume had to be adjusted each time the A/C went on and off. The room also lacked sound insulation; I thought the noise was outside when it was actually the guy next door talking.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
gmbkh, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2010

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed June 26, 2010

This hotel is conveniently located. Staff was friendly. I stayed in a room on the 4th floor.

Pros:
- hotel location
- Check-in was fast & efficient. Staff friendly.
- Room is nicely decorated
- Bed is comfy with plenty of different pillows

Cons:
- The in-room AC is so loud: I couldn't sleep with it on.
- The walls are paper-thin: heard my 2 neighbors TV, them talking, their wake-up alarm...
- Room is very small.
- Room cleanliness was so-so: there was a lot of dust on the carpet around the bed
- No room service

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Izzy6
gmbkh, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the room and furnishings were not of the high standards we expect.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality and in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow -up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed May 6, 2010

Booked one night through Priceline and got a great rate. Check in was smooth. There was a convention going on so the attendant put us in a room further from the group. The room was clean. If I got another good rate through priceline I would stay here again. Keep in mind since the hotel is in Buckhead you do have to pay for parking $20/night.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank qcgirl
gmbkh, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2010

I really appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your recent experience. Thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed March 28, 2010

We have stayed in several Buckhead hotels over the years, and though this one is nicely appointed, it is not at the top of our list. I'll start with the pros. The location is convenient to both Marta and Lenox. It is nicely decorated and the beds are comfortable. Plus, they have free internet, that is super fast, but unfortunately, for us, the pros stopped there.
Cons:
Small Room
Few covers on the bed and no extra blankets - we were cold!
Parking was $18 for self-park and $21 for valet. After having free parking at many similar, nearby hotels, this was disappointing.
No free breakfast, as is common at most three star hotels.

Overall, not a real value, despite the great rate we got on Priceline.com. There are too many little charges here and there that really add up.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family