Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
$182
$131
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscourtyard marriottbistro stafffront deskbistro nikotypical courtyardstarbucks coffeemarta stationnice hotelwalking distancemile radiuswithin milesindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable roomsfree shuttlenice sizeearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was here for a weekend and it was very nice. There isn't either valet or room service, but I managed to get by! The room was immaculate and the view was perfect! When I reserved the room I was asked for my preference of room(high/low floor, feather or regular pillows, extra pillows, crib, rollaway, early check-in. etc.) I liked how they wanted to accommodate each guest. I have a mini living room and the sofa was also a bed. What really made me happy was the entire hotel is smoke free and the best thing at all......*drum roll please* FREE INTERNET! It was a really nice stay! Only down side is there is $20/day for parking :( which I would have preferred to keep that in my pocket!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Yonyr06
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place has a lot going for it but some how still preforms poorly. Its right in the middle of everything which is great, the building looks new or at least recently remodeled. The staff are friendly but again they still manage to get it wrong.
1.Nice big flat screen, thats good I thought, now I can hook up my sons Wii and buy some quite time for the wife and I. WRONG. The TV has all the connections needed to hook up a lap top or video game, but in an attempt to make sure you use their over priced pay movie service, they have the TVs set not to pick up the AV channels needed to play a game or use the screen for your laptop. They took a TV chopped out all the parts that make it a big nice TV and leave you with just a screen.
2. We take our son for a night time swim in the nice heated pool only to get suck without towels, no big deal just ask the front desk right? The lady at the desk was very nice and said she would have some sent out to the pool. She was very nice the next three times we asked for towels again over the next 45 min. Come to find out whoever is in charge of the towels doesnt speak English and no one spoke Spanish. So this stupid place pretty much extended my sons bed time by half an hour just because they couldnt do their job and keep the pool area stocked and didnt think it was important to hire someone who could talk to coworkers or guest.
Just stay away from this place. Even with a discount this place is an epic fail. Do yourself a favor spend the little extra and stay at the Double tree right across the street. I could not be more happy that tonight is the last night of our stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank James I
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Nice place if your in for a quick business trip or just traveling through. Has a gym and a cafe on premises. Very nice staff. The place looks pretty new and is located in a business park surrounded by office towers. It is pretty central to downtown Atlanta.

1  Thank Ralphfjr
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was ok. Great location right by Lenox Mall. Downside is parking is off site. It's not far, but about a 5 min walk from the garage to the hotel. What overshadowed the hotel was the noisy patrons. It was like a teenager having a party in their room with vulgur music blasting that you could hear all down the hallway. All in all it was ok. Rooms are average. Nothing spectacular, but nothing horrific.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I spent one night here for business and the only problem I had were noisy neighbors. The room was nice, clean, and efficient. Check-in was painless and I walked to dinner at Lenox Mall. It is convenient to the Buckhead MARTA station. I called the hotel about my neighbors and they responded promptly. I would stay here again.