“Pit stop in Atlanta”

Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
Ranked #83 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
“Pit stop in Atlanta”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Nice place if your in for a quick business trip or just traveling through. Has a gym and a cafe on premises. Very nice staff. The place looks pretty new and is located in a business park surrounded by office towers. It is pretty central to downtown Atlanta.

1 Thank Ralphfjr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was ok. Great location right by Lenox Mall. Downside is parking is off site. It's not far, but about a 5 min walk from the garage to the hotel. What overshadowed the hotel was the noisy patrons. It was like a teenager having a party in their room with vulgur music blasting that you could hear all down the hallway. All in all it was ok. Rooms are average. Nothing spectacular, but nothing horrific.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I spent one night here for business and the only problem I had were noisy neighbors. The room was nice, clean, and efficient. Check-in was painless and I walked to dinner at Lenox Mall. It is convenient to the Buckhead MARTA station. I called the hotel about my neighbors and they responded promptly. I would stay here again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed there for 2 nights. The great thing about it is the location and the not so good is you got to walk out for lunch! It's near Lennox Square a great shopping area but its best kept secret is Farm Burgers (another review coming up about this), a neat place to go for lunch. The hotel is neat and clean, free wifi is great! For breakfast make sure you line up early as most work days sees a full house by 9. They have a small but well equipped gym (wish I knew about it earlier). The rooms have coffee makers but I missed my morning cup of tea!

Room Tip: I had a room that overlooked a parking lot and was on the 9th floor. It was quiet but not scenic.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights by myself, for a job fair held at a neighboring hotel. I was very impressed with the room and the service.

Everything was good, so it is easier for me to just list the cons/questionable things. (Assume anything I don't mention was excellent).

Room set-up: There's no towel rack over the sink. So...walk back to the bathroom with dripping hands after washing? Also, no trash can in the bathroom. As a woman, I appreciate a trash receptable in the same room as my toilet. And finally, I could have sworn I was supposed to have a microwave, but I didn't. I did have a mini-fridge and coffee maker, though, so that was very nice.

Housekeeping: For some reason, housekeeping skipped over my room my 2nd morning there. It wasn't a big enough deal for me to mention or request service (I suspect it would have been prompt), just a little odd to me.

Not in any way a bad thing, but just to be aware of--the fitness center is small (2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, a stationary bike, and free weights), but it was never crowded. I really appreciated those facilities.

I never ate at the restaurant; there are plenty of eating options within walking distance. Also, I didn't use parking. Hotel is easy walking distance from the MARTA station.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Large, convenient, all amenities, plus location. Resturant good and a bit pricey. ( suggest looking at breakfast included rates. ) Attached to very large Mall and close to city. Self-park will save quite a bit, valet is expensive, but convenient.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms at end of hallways for less noise at night.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was only in town for one night, and I had a very good experience.

PROs
- great front desk -- accomodating to my needs/requests
- great shower -- very high water pressure
- wonderful location in Buckhead

CONs
- the valet's customer service skills could use a refresher (NOTE - I didn't even use the valet, so what does that tell you?!)

I am working on another business trip for next month and will be calling them later today for another reservation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business