Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
$182
$131
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfogo de chaofront deskroom was cleanindoor poolyogurtfree breakfast isplace to sleepsmall refrigeratorconvenient locationlate at nightvery pleasant stayshort drivethe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againcheck in was easywithin walking distancegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Buckhead for three nights. Our stay was great! Check in was easy and the clerk was very friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a suite which worked out well since we have twin 1 year olds and the extra space made our stay much more comfortable. Our room was very clean and parking and internet were both free. There was also a free breakfast in the morning which had a make-your-own-waffle station, eggs, bacon, fresh cut fruit and surprisingly good coffee. The girls who worked the breakfast were always happy and smiling and did a good job keeping everything full. Both mornings we went downstairs for breakfast, the manager was there walking around talking to people and she even brought little toys to our table for the twins! We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked clean and well maintained. The hotel overall was quiet and clean. The bed was wonderful and slept like a dream. But the best part of this stay was by far the staff. They were all so kind and always smiling and eager to help and never seemed too busy to take the time to answer our questions. This Fairfield was definitely a winner! We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of the hall on the 4th floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tabitha J
Andrew S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you Tabitha for taking the time to review our property. It is our goal to make sure that we do everything we can to make our guests comfortable. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your upgraded room, our complimentary hot breakfast and our welcoming staff. I hope that the next time you find yourself in the Buckhead area, you will come and visit us again! Thank you again for recommending us!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Check in: Took 3 minutes. Front desk staff is nice as always.
Parking: Self. Free. Plenty of spaces. Park at the side spaces and you can use the side entrance conveniently.
Room: Standard Marriott chain . Spacious for me with a large king bed, work desk and a small seating area.
Beds-Pillows: Comfortable- again conforming Marriott Chain bed standards. Clean sheets.
Bathroom: Also clean, everything works. Only thing I don't like about hotel bathrooms in general is the shower or bathtub curtain. Entire world has already moved to glass doors in that area which is more hygienic, practical and aesthetic I think.
Noise: We asked for rooms not facing Piedmont , so no road noise at all. Insulation in general is also very good I assume because you also don't hear nothing from neighboring rooms.
Wifi: Used it all the time. Efficient.
Breakfast: Hot choices like waffles, eggs, and oatmeal plus standard bagel and cream cheese. Oh, and fruit salad freshly cut . Overall good breakfast.
Check out: Seamless.

Hotel has the best location in Buckhead area. On the best spot of Piedmont, there are 2 or 3 restaurants and a diner right across the street. Very close to Peachtree too. A 5 min drive to Lenox Mall. Around 15 min drive to Downtown Atlanta . From the hotel you can easily walk to a lot of bars and clubs if you are into nightlife. Hotel is well maintained, safe and comfortable all aspects. On the other hand , price most of the time is more affordable than a lot of other Buckhead hotels .So, if I were you I'd stop browsing and book my stay :)

Room Tip: Upper floor at main entrance side- quiet and with a view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ural_74
Andrew S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for such a thorough review! It's great to know that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to others. We do have quite an advantage when it comes to our location as we are in the heart of Buckhead and minutes away from all that Atlanta has to offer, without the headache of being in downtown. We strive to maintain the frienldy and effecient level of service that will make our guests want to stay with us again and again. I'm glad that your accomodations met your needs and hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hi! we visited for The ATL IT WORKS BOOTCAMP! I loved staying here! The staff was very nice and helpful. The building was very quiet. we were able to get some good rest. It was not too far from downtown or other areas. I didnt have time to use the pool but it was clean and no one was in there when I looked in when passing by. Free breakfast starts at 6:30 i believe. 1st morning i was down at 6:40 and only about 2 people were there. 2nd morning down at about 8:20 and the room was packed. Id suggest going early to find a seat especially if there are more than 2 in your group. parking was fine and everything was clean! the curtain didnt seem to close all the way to keep the sun out though. the 2nd night i used a hairclip to hold it together. happy visiting:) beds were very comfy

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet your needs while you were here. I hope that if you visit the area again, you will decide to stay with us and see our rooms once our refresh is complete. The rooms have a whole new feel, with new carpet, a new color scheme and new curtains (that you won't have to hold together with a hair clip). I appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your stay and look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Spent a weekend at this hotel with my wife, daughter and son-in-law. Overall we had a very good experience with the property and services. Here is a quick summary of each feature

ROOM: Clean and well equipped. Bed is comfortable, Flatscreen TV and fast internet. Bathroom could have been a bit bigger, but it didn't really cause any problem. The hotel rooms do not face the busy Piedmont St, so the room was very quiet. Hotel room AC units are never really good and this one was not the exception, so we went back and forth from chilling cold to sweaty warm during the night.

SERVICE: Everything went without a hitch. Every staff person we interacted with was courteous and efficient.

BREAKFAST: It was a weekend and everyone seemed to come for breakfast at the same time, that is at the latest possible time. So, the small breakfast room was crowded and some items took a little while to show up at the buffet. The two ladies worked hard to replenish everything and make sure we had our breakfast. It is a slight notch above the roadside "continentals" that only have cereal and bread, but nothing memorable either - microwave scrambled eggs, bad juice, reasonably good coffee.

So, overall our stay was comfortable and uneventful, which is how a hotel stay should be.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy that you were pleased with your "comfortable and uneventful" stay, though our goal is to provide you with a great and memorable experience every time you stay with us. I am happy to report that due to many guests sharing your opinion of our "bad juice," we have recently changed our juice vendor and dispenser machine. I hope that you get a chance to try it out when you visit us again, and that the second time around, we'll get everything right. Thank you again for your comments and thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta-Buckhead!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I am in the process of relocating to the Atlanta Buckhead area and my company put me at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Buckhead. I can only say, what a great choice they made!! The location is ideal - within walking distance of many restaurants and convenient to two different MARTA stations which makes getting around town very easy. The staff is warm and welcoming and the hot breakfast is a great way to start my morning as opposed to just getting a bagel & some juice like other places I have stayed. The great thing is as good as I think this is the staff tells me that they are getting ready to start a "refresh" (their word, not mine) and will be repainting, adding new wallpaper & carpet as well as several other changes. I can't wait to see the new changes and look forward to staying again in the future!!
Thank you to the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Buckhead for making me feel welcome in Atlanta!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us while you were in the process of relocating. You are absolutely right that we have many changes on the horizon. It is my hope that our refreshed rooms, combined with our awesome Buckhead location will serve to make your next stay with us even better! You had a choice. Thank you for choosing us!