Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown
$229
$101
$118
1,221 results
All reviewsgreat locationspring streetfront deskted's montana grillcentennial parkwalking distancestreet noiseworld of coca colageorgia aquariumfree breakfastbreakfast staffphilips arenaking suitethe breakfast areaferris wheelwould definitely stay here againconvention center
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were here as a group of 14 for the Appareal Market. Hotel Manager, Andrew May, greated me upon arrival and asked me to call on him personally if there was anything we needed. Very friendly staff, including Sam and Merry at the front desk. Very convenient to Apparel Market and lots of great downtown Restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The front desk suggested changing our reservation from 2 rooms to a suite. The cost was much less so we saved money. It was a great experience. Our party of 6 women had a fun time. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a conference and really enjoyed this hotel. It was smaller compared to some bigger hotels in the area but it was just right. It's in a historical building so that was cool. Breakfast was included and it was great everyday. Only complaint is the rooms are small but I think it's because of the building but honestly the beds were comfy and the bathrooms were large I was impressed with the layout of this historical building. If I'm ever back in the area I will stay here again! The staff was great!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Cck02
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Met the manager whilst checking out and was very keen to know about our stay in Atlanta.
Location was perfect and although we had a car, it did not move out of the car park until we left. Close to everything worth visitng in Atlanta, Coca Cola tour, CNN and Centennial Park. Service was great and accommodation was fine, beds very comfortable, slept well whilst there. Thanks for a wonderful stay Hampton Inn Downtown, Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FordyPerth
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We spent two full nights in downtown Atlanta and loved being in this hotel. The staff was very, very friendly and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. I tried to check-in early and there were no rooms available for me at the time and THEY were apologetic and tried to find other ways to make me comfortable. Enjoyed every minute of my stay there. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family