All reviews front desk marta station within walking distance social hour the sofa bed valet parking free breakfast bedroom suite peachtree center centennial park homeless people world of coca cola breakfast room major attractions hotel is located valet staff street noise
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Booked online, sight unseen. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel has been recently renovated. The building is historic, but the carpets and furnishings are new. The front desk and valet staff were very friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was a typical hotel chain breakfast, but hot and included with the room rate, so it was awesome. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Raymond B, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and look forward to having you back again soon.

Raymond Bushby
Asst. General Manager
Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown
atlantadowntownopsmgr@ih-corp.com
404-522-0950

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This was a beautiful old building. Very nice access and excellent safety in my opinion. The staff was excellent and helpful at every turn!! This would be an excellent place to stay for a family vacation or extended work trips. Very accommodating.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Good Morning,

I am glad to see you your visit to our hotel. I am glad that everything was to your liking and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This hotel falls somewhere between the 3-4 star range. I stay here often due to the proximity to work when I'm in town. The rooms are more spacious than most places in this price range, and very few of them will offer a place with a full kitchen like this one does. In terms of customer service, I've always found the hotel staff to be courteous and accommodating. Breakfast is also included.

In terms of downsides, although they have a lounge area for breakfast and buffet in the evening, they lack a bar and kitchen where you can order something off of a menu. Apart from that, the terms "gym" and "business center" are used a bit liberally here as neither really is deserving of the title, and the beds and pillows are not terribly comfortable.

Bottom line, this place offers great value for money, good service, and a good location. It gets the job done, but doesn't go much further beyond that.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Giancarlo G
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Good Afternoon Giancarlo G,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We are working to improve our fitness room and hope to have this area renovated late this year. I am glad that you found my staff to courteous. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Is located right in the downtown area, there are several restaurants (reasonably priced) next to the hotel. There is no self parking, is only valet parking and will cost $35, but the service is excellent. Hotel is well maintained and is renovated though it boast to be one of the oldest hotel. Rooms are spacious, we stayed in a King suite, is a single room no separate rooms like the queen suite. It is spacious, clean and have all amenities (microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator). For the suite i found the disadvantage of having the water sink in the bathroom.Other than that everything is very clean, bed was nice, but the pull out sofa is not comfortable. Breakfast is good, and the staff are very nice at the kitchen area. On working days they will allow you to take breakfast out, if you do not have time to eat at the hotel.
I enjoyed walking to the CNN, coca-cola, aquarium, and the museums all in 5-10 min walk. You can figure out the short cuts very easily. MLK museum is also only couple of miles from the hotel.
we were looking for some indian restaurant and Zyka ( is about 15 min drive) have very good food at an affordable price (you get nice chicken 65 for $7).

Room Tip: try for upper level rooms to see a better view of the city
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Good Morning sujusr,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you found our hotel to your liking and that you found your room comfortable and our service to be excellent. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Good size room with little kitchenette.
Plus points were the sink was outside the bathroom, as 3 girls sharing, this helped
Minus points was mirrors and lighting as it was not great for applying makeup.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Good Morning Jay K,

Thank you for staying with us, I am glad you enjoyed your visit and you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Atlanta.