“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #113 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Ocala, Florida
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nice hotel for the senior rate. Much nicer than the Fairfield in Clarksville and less expensive to boot! Close to some nice local restaurats instead of the ho hum chains. Second time we stayed there and will stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jedd M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Diane F-
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Vinings and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take your feedback very seriously and are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. I am also excited to let you know that we will be renovating very soon and hope that you will be back to enjoy our fresh, new look.
If there is anything I can do for you including assistance with future reservations, please feel free to contact me at any time. I can be reached at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com or 770.435.4500.
Thanks again. We hope to see you soon!

Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta Vinings

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Omaha
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel is in a great location with tons to do within a very short drive. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful and they work hard to ensure a pleasant stay. The room is a bit tired but the bed was very comfortable. All-in-all, a very well run property!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jedd M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Scott G-
Thank you so much for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites for your recent stay in Vinings! We know there a lot of choices in the area. We sincerely appreciate your kind words about our hotel and, most importantly, our staff. Our team truly has the spirit to serve, and it is definitely rewarding when they are commended.
It is great to hear that the bed was comfortable, as well. After all, nothing else matters if you don't get a good night's rest! As far as the rooms go, we appreciate the feedback. Our hotel is about to begin a renovation process that will deliver a fresh, new look. We are beginning with the lobby and exercise room in the next month, and after that, we are hoping to refresh our guest rooms. We hope that you will be back soon to see our progress.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. If I can provide additional assistance or assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me at any time. I can be reached at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com or (770) 435-4500.
Have a great day. We hope to see you soon!

Mobile, Al
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed in this hotel along with other family members while attending a wedding. Our rooms were on the top floor (7th) with great views of the Atlanta skyline. The hotel and room were very clean. The hotel seemed to be newly built. The room had a microwave and small refrigerator. It did not have a safe which I like in my hotel rooms, but that wasn't a big deal. The bed was firm and comfortable. The free breakfast was Continental with bread,muffins, rolls, cereal, yogurt, sausage biscuits, cofee, and juice. In my opinion this hotel's top asset is the staff. Everyone, especially those at the front desk, was friendly and helpful. We got a great rate for such a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms facing the back of the hotel have good views.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jedd M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear loves2travel-
Thank you so much for the kind words - Our entire staff really enjoyed hosting your group! I am thrilled that we met your expectations of service and quality. If you enjoyed the continental breakfast, we cannot wait until you try our BRAND NEW hot breakfast that recently launched. It features hot sausage and scrambled eggs in addition to fresh fruit mix and, of course, waffles. If your travels bring you to our area in the future, we would love to see you again. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you. I can be reached at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com.
Thanks for choosing our hotel for the special occasion and for sharing your experience.
We look forward to your return.
jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com
GA,
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a hotel that has chnaged names but the starndards are no where even close to what other Marriotts that i have stayed at. It is run down. Rooms are in terrible condition. Carpet, doors and bathrooms are in poor condition. Break fast is not worth it. The entrance to the hotel smeels really bad. Pool and gym are not maintained. Call the hotel before you arrive and ask them to run the air conditioner otherwise the room smells damp.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank paragkarania
Dear paragkarania-
Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our hotel and assure you that it is not indicative of our standards. We have addressed most, if not all, of the issues you mentioned, and we are constantly looking for ways to provide accommodations reflective of our guests' expectations. I would love an opportunity to re-earn your trust. Please contact me at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com so that we can discuss ways in which we can make this up to you. Your satisfaction is important to us.
Thanks for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely-
jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Not a bad place - just not your modern Fairfield. The gym lame...but this is a better choice than the Courtyard down the street. I'd probably stay here again in the future but they should update the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear TravelManSouth-
I just wanted to thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Vinings. We know that you have plenty of choices in the area. I am pleased to hear that you find our hotel suitable for your needs, and I assure you that we hear you regarding the exercise room and need of an update. I am happy to tell you that we are planning a renovation this fall that should take care of this. We pride ourselves in offering clean, comfortable accommodations and memorable service, but we understand that there is more to an all-encompassing guest experience.
We look forward to your return and hope to see you soon. If there is anything I can assist with, whether it be unresolved issues or assistance with future accommodations, please let me know. I can be reached at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com or 770.435.4500.
Thanks again for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta Vinings and for taking the time to share your experience.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Prior to traveling to Atlanta, several coworkers had recommended the Fairfield Inn for my stay. The location is convenient to several large businesses in the area and across the street from a popular deli style restaurant that serves everything from breakfast to dinner. You won't need to cross the street for breakfast, as the Fairfield offered a more than adequate complimentary breakfast, including waffles, prepared breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, pastries, and lots of hot coffee. Upon checking in, I requested a room as far away from the elevators as possible. Despite heavy bookings that night, the very courteous desk clerk was able to put me in a corner room, which was spacious and comfortable. The bed was the right balance of soft with enough support, which is often a challenge for me.
Of the things to know going in: the location of this hotel is on a corner next to a very busy freeway. Others have commented that the traffic noise was notable in their rooms. I would say I could hear it, but that it didn't inhibit my sleep. The wifi was complimentary, but somewhat weak, perhaps because I was at the end of the hall. That may be something to consider if you are dependent on wifi for time sensitive projects. The fitness center was limited, with one ellipse machine and two treadmills -- no television to watch or free weights for resistance training.
Overall, I thought the mix of location and value was strong and will consider this location on my next visit.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, you might request a room facing the back parking lot, which would shi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jedd M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear UrbanExplorerTES-
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our location and breakfast. We are situated in a great location with a great mix of business, food, retail, and fun! As you may know, our great breakfast is getting even better. Fairfield Inn and Suites properties will be launching a more robust breakfast in the coming weeks. We hope you have a good excuse to come back and try it out. While the proximity to I-285 is a great convenience for navigating the sprawl that we call home, we understand the impact it may have on lighter sleepers. We are happy to reserve a room on the opposite side for anyone that requests it. Thanks for recommending this to others.
If we can assist with future accommodations or anything else, please feel free to contact me at any time. I can be reached at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com or 770.435.4500.
Thanks again for the review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Have a great day and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is at an excellent location. Beds are very comfortable. My only complaint is that the windows are too thin. The road noise from the interstate is much too loud. Even for a Sunday morning. They shouldn't have put windows in that can open. Even though they are locked the sound seeps through. But the memory foam mattresses are very nice. Just don't be a light sleeper.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Memphisguy2012
Jedd M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear MemphisGuy2012:
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Vinings. We understand that there are several options in the area, and sincerely appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you found our tempurpedic beds to be comfortable, and we hope you were able to take advantage of our great location. On the other hand, I sincerely apologize for the road noise you experienced. Based on guest feedback, this can vary based on a number of factors. To ensure that this is not an issue, would be happy to reserve a room for you on the opposite side of the building for your next stay.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Our guests' experience is important to us, and your input is a valuable tool in our pursuit of excellence. If there is anything I can do, or if you need assistance with future accommodations, please feel free to contact me at any time. I can be reached at jedd.mcconnell@marriott.com or 770.435.4500.
We look forward to your return. Have a great day!