During my stay here I noticed only a few things but none the less it made me put this particular hotel on the back burner and would be one of my last choices. I travel quite a bit and and was shocked that I was charged for a LOCAL call from my room and was also surprised when breakfast was $15 a person!! I have no problem with the price, but as much as I travel I dont even think to ask this question upon check-in....I honestly thought it was complimentary. After you pay over $120 per night you would think something was complimentary other a few cookies they give you at check in. The room decor was great with the exception of the drinking classes on the sink that reaked of Jack Daniel's, which makes me raise an eyebrow and wonder..what else did they just "wipe" off??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Guest Suite Hotel located in the heart of the Cobb Galleria Business District. Each suite is 600 sq. ft. with a living room and separate bedroom, some walk in showers. Property offers 5,000 square feet of flexible Meeting Space to accommodate up to 100 guests. Close proximity to major interstates and Downtown Atlanta attractions. Within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shopping and entertainment including the new Sun Trust Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Atlanta-Galleria Hotel Atlanta
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Galleria
- Doubletree Atlanta