“Awesome Hotel w/ Exceptional Hotel Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Ranked #58 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Waterloo
“Awesome Hotel w/ Exceptional Hotel Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Very clean rooms, large bathroom, comfortable living room space & bedroom. Room had a small fridge but no microwave. We used the microwave in the guest shop. Price wise worth every penny. Lots of parking spaces. Room service plus have lots of restaurants very close to hotel (you can see them from your room if you're over the lobby). Very close to Georgia Dome. If you're allergic to feather pillows/mattresses like I am be sure to let them know before you arrive. The one time I forgot to post that I was allergic when I booked online of course there were feather pillows. I brought my own pillow but husband would not have one. We were in luck that the pillow for the sofa bed had a foam pillow. Only 2 negatives, no microwave & you have to pay for internet service in your room. I believe it's free if you use the computers downstairs but don't hold me to that. Overall this hotel exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Good day and thank you for your review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria. We appreciate feedback from our guests and value your opinion. I would like you to know that we are looking into adding microwaves to our guest suites for 2013.

I do apologize if the feather pillows and comforter was not removed upon request. We do have foam pillows available and are happy to provide them to our guest when requested.

We constantly challenge our staff on customer service and take great pride in providing true Southern hospitality. I am very pleased you were happy with our service.

Yes, we are close to the Georgia Dome and encourage hotel travelers to stay with us when they are going to the Dome for any event. I hope you were able to enjoy our signature "Wake up DoubleTree Breakfast". Our restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and of course our room service is available all day.

We look forward to you returning whenever you have hotel needs in the Atlanta Galleria area. Have a wonderful day!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a very nice hotel and the staff was very nice and accomodating. They only had a smoking room availalbe, and I really wanted a non-smoking, they went out the way to ensure the room did not have the "old cigarette" smell. Rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. It's very close to the Cobb Energy Center. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms were nice. No need for the balcony room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for your review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria on your recent stay. We understand you have many choices and are very pleased you selected us for your hotel needs. Yes, we are very close to the Cobb Energy Centre in fact we are only 1/2 mile away and offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the Centre.

I do apologize you were placed in a smoking room but very glad to hear the staff did everything possible to eliminate the smell. I do hope you were able to enjoy all the amenities the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria has to offer all our guests. Especially our signature warm chocolate chip DoubleTree cookie.

We do hope you will select the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria the next time you are in the area and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have used the Doubletree all summer for business meetings and overnight accomodations. The staff has been responsive and extremely helpful with our ever changing needs. We have enjoyed our time at the Doubletree Atlanta-Galleria and are already planning our next session!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear MS. R,

Thank you so very much for your kind review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria and for selecting our hotel for your guest room and meeting room needs. It is so nice to be able to accommodate our guest needs on all levels. We are large enough to handle your meeting needs and small enough to give the personal attention to the details as well as you and all your attendees.

I trully appreciate your business and loyalty to the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria and look forward to your return. We are here to assist in any way possible and will make your next set of meetings sucessful as well as handle all your guest room accommodations. Safe travels and have a wonderful day.

With sincere appreciation,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

The DoubleTree is a fantastic place to stay whether you are enjoying some relaxing time with the family or on a business trip to Atlanta. I am extremely pleased with the facility as well as the service that comes with staying here. The hotel employees are always quick to help out in any way. And they are so pleasant when doing so. I will definitely stay here during my future business trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
As a valued guest I wish to thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria. In this very busy world it means a great deal to us that you have taken your valuable time to tell others how you feel about our hotel.

The DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria has ongoing training for all of our staff to keep in tune with the standards of Hilton as well as Guest Satisfaction. We expect all our guests to be greated with a genuine smile and of course that delicious warm signature DoubleTree Walnut Chocolate Chip cookie. Yum!

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you to the Atlanta Galleria area in Cobb County Georgia. Where Southern Hospitality is demonstrated every day. We love our guests!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This hotel is the best Doubletree that I have stayed at. The employees are quick to accommidate the needs of their guest and help in anyway possible.I will definitely stay here again. thank you Doubletree Atlanta Galleria for everything.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Good day and thank you for your kind review. The staff at the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria is dedicated to making your stay as memorable and pleasant as possible. We certainly look forward to your return visit and once again will be here to take care of all your needs.

Again, thank you for taking time to review the hotel and please let us know if there is anything we may assist you with.

Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Whenever I'm in Atlanta - which is a lot - I always stay at this property. The staff has been consistently welcoming and ready to help me with any of my requests. The rooms have always been very clean and the breakfast buffet in the morning is a big hit. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a place that's convenient to all expressways where you're treated like family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr. C

The DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria knows you have many hotels to choose from when in the Galleria area and we truly appreciate you selecting us for all your hotel needs.

All of us enjoy making our guest feel like family. We start from the time you walk through the door until the time you leave to go back to your own family. Being so close to everything is a plus for our guests and a convenient location just adds to a great stay.

We look forward to you returning again and again and will do eveything possible to accommodate all your request and needs. Have a great day.

Kind regards,
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great location which is close to Malls, (in case you forgot something, which I did!) and restaurants, right off the highway, and easy access to the many different market reps I have in the Atlanta area. That being said, the biggest reason I stay there is the amazing service I get.... EVERY TIME... I travel @40 weeks per year, so the "little things" are important to me. The restaurant is very good, the bar, (Charles is very cool). In fact the whole food service side of this hotel is top notch. I wish I could remember all of the desk staff by name, but one young lady, Aleeza, stands out to me. She did an amazing job of taking care of my needs for interviewing of candidates, (8 hours worth), and made sure they had coffee, water, etc... All in all this is a great place to stay and conduct business. And of course, you have the type of quality that you are used to with the Hilton Brand.... I will be back because of people like Aleeza and Charles!!!

Room Tip: Some of the higher up rooms are newly remodeled it seems. If possible, try and get one a bit higher...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you so very much for your review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria and your kind works about our staff. Yes, Charles and Aleeza are great, from their "can do" attitude to the smiles and genuine caring of all our guests. We are very proud to have them as a part of the team. In fact, we are proud of all our team members.

We love our guests and it really does show in everything we do on a daily basis. I look forward to your return visit and we will assist in anyway possible. Have a wonderful day.