Very clean rooms, large bathroom, comfortable living room space & bedroom. Room had a small fridge but no microwave. We used the microwave in the guest shop. Price wise worth every penny. Lots of parking spaces. Room service plus have lots of restaurants very close to hotel (you can see them from your room if you're over the lobby). Very close to Georgia Dome. If you're allergic to feather pillows/mattresses like I am be sure to let them know before you arrive. The one time I forgot to post that I was allergic when I booked online of course there were feather pillows. I brought my own pillow but husband would not have one. We were in luck that the pillow for the sofa bed had a foam pillow. Only 2 negatives, no microwave & you have to pay for internet service in your room. I believe it's free if you use the computers downstairs but don't hold me to that. Overall this hotel exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Guest Suite Hotel located in the heart of the Cobb Galleria Business District. Each suite is 600 sq. ft. with a parlor and seperate bedroom, some have Jacuzzi tubs and some have walkin showers. Property offers 5,000 square feet of flexible Meeting Space to accommdate up to 250 guests. Close proximity to major interstates and Downtown Atlanta attractions. Within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Atlanta-Galleria Hotel Atlanta
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Galleria
- Doubletree Atlanta