“"Excellent Customer Service"”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Ranked #29 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have used the Doubletree all summer for business meetings and overnight accomodations. The staff has been responsive and extremely helpful with our ever changing needs. We have enjoyed our time at the Doubletree Atlanta-Galleria and are already planning our next session!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear MS. R,

Thank you so very much for your kind review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria and for selecting our hotel for your guest room and meeting room needs. It is so nice to be able to accommodate our guest needs on all levels. We are large enough to handle your meeting needs and small enough to give the personal attention to the details as well as you and all your attendees.

I trully appreciate your business and loyalty to the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria and look forward to your return. We are here to assist in any way possible and will make your next set of meetings sucessful as well as handle all your guest room accommodations. Safe travels and have a wonderful day.

With sincere appreciation,

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The DoubleTree is a fantastic place to stay whether you are enjoying some relaxing time with the family or on a business trip to Atlanta. I am extremely pleased with the facility as well as the service that comes with staying here. The hotel employees are always quick to help out in any way. And they are so pleasant when doing so. I will definitely stay here during my future business trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2012
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

As a valued guest I wish to thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria. In this very busy world it means a great deal to us that you have taken your valuable time to tell others how you feel about our hotel.

The DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria has ongoing training for all of our staff to keep in tune with the standards of Hilton as well as Guest Satisfaction. We expect all our guests to be greated with a genuine smile and of course that delicious warm signature DoubleTree Walnut Chocolate Chip cookie. Yum!

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you to the Atlanta Galleria area in Cobb County Georgia. Where Southern Hospitality is demonstrated every day. We love our guests!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This hotel is the best Doubletree that I have stayed at. The employees are quick to accommidate the needs of their guest and help in anyway possible.I will definitely stay here again. thank you Doubletree Atlanta Galleria for everything.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Good day and thank you for your kind review. The staff at the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria is dedicated to making your stay as memorable and pleasant as possible. We certainly look forward to your return visit and once again will be here to take care of all your needs.

Again, thank you for taking time to review the hotel and please let us know if there is anything we may assist you with.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Whenever I'm in Atlanta - which is a lot - I always stay at this property. The staff has been consistently welcoming and ready to help me with any of my requests. The rooms have always been very clean and the breakfast buffet in the morning is a big hit. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a place that's convenient to all expressways where you're treated like family.

Dear Mr. C

The DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria knows you have many hotels to choose from when in the Galleria area and we truly appreciate you selecting us for all your hotel needs.

All of us enjoy making our guest feel like family. We start from the time you walk through the door until the time you leave to go back to your own family. Being so close to everything is a plus for our guests and a convenient location just adds to a great stay.

We look forward to you returning again and again and will do eveything possible to accommodate all your request and needs. Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great location which is close to Malls, (in case you forgot something, which I did!) and restaurants, right off the highway, and easy access to the many different market reps I have in the Atlanta area. That being said, the biggest reason I stay there is the amazing service I get.... EVERY TIME... I travel @40 weeks per year, so the "little things" are important to me. The restaurant is very good, the bar, (Charles is very cool). In fact the whole food service side of this hotel is top notch. I wish I could remember all of the desk staff by name, but one young lady, Aleeza, stands out to me. She did an amazing job of taking care of my needs for interviewing of candidates, (8 hours worth), and made sure they had coffee, water, etc... All in all this is a great place to stay and conduct business. And of course, you have the type of quality that you are used to with the Hilton Brand.... I will be back because of people like Aleeza and Charles!!!

Room Tip: Some of the higher up rooms are newly remodeled it seems. If possible, try and get one a bit higher...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you so very much for your review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria and your kind works about our staff. Yes, Charles and Aleeza are great, from their "can do" attitude to the smiles and genuine caring of all our guests. We are very proud to have them as a part of the team. In fact, we are proud of all our team members.

We love our guests and it really does show in everything we do on a daily basis. I look forward to your return visit and we will assist in anyway possible. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great service with our recent business meeting of about 25 people. Very attentive, stayed on top of food and drink for two days and everyone commented that it was a great experience and venue. Very convenient Atlanta location fairly close to airport. Thank you very much, Kimberly! You took great care of us and we'll be back in November!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Good day and thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria. I am happy you were pleased with the meetings you held and yes, Kimberly is Great. She is a valuable asset to our sales and catering department.

The DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria is large enough to accommodate your meeting needs and yet small enough to give the personal attention to you deserve. We take great pride in our banquet and catering staff as they truly do give the personal touch to all our groups.

We will make certain your next meeting is successful and pleasant as well as attend to all your needs. Have a fabulous day.

Regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been using this Hotel for over 1.5 years now whenever I need to go to Atlanta on business. The staff is warm and friendly and it does make a difference when you are away from home. It has improved in many categories including much better Internet speed

Dear guest,

I want to personally thank you for being a loyal and consistant guest as well as taking time to review the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria.

I am so pleased that you enjoy staying with us and certainly look forward to your return vists. Yes, we have increased the speed of the internet and it is going very well. Being in such a technology based world we understand how important the internet connectivity is for our guests and for our staff as well. How did we ever do without it.

Have a wonderful day and please let us know if there is anything we may assist you with now or in the future.