“Did a fantastic job with our business meeting” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Ranked #55 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
“Did a fantastic job with our business meeting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great service with our recent business meeting of about 25 people. Very attentive, stayed on top of food and drink for two days and everyone commented that it was a great experience and venue. Very convenient Atlanta location fairly close to airport. Thank you very much, Kimberly! You took great care of us and we'll be back in November!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Good day and thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria. I am happy you were pleased with the meetings you held and yes, Kimberly is Great. She is a valuable asset to our sales and catering department.

The DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria is large enough to accommodate your meeting needs and yet small enough to give the personal attention to you deserve. We take great pride in our banquet and catering staff as they truly do give the personal touch to all our groups.

We will make certain your next meeting is successful and pleasant as well as attend to all your needs. Have a fabulous day.

Regards,
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been using this Hotel for over 1.5 years now whenever I need to go to Atlanta on business. The staff is warm and friendly and it does make a difference when you are away from home. It has improved in many categories including much better Internet speed

Dear guest,

I want to personally thank you for being a loyal and consistant guest as well as taking time to review the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria.

I am so pleased that you enjoy staying with us and certainly look forward to your return vists. Yes, we have increased the speed of the internet and it is going very well. Being in such a technology based world we understand how important the internet connectivity is for our guests and for our staff as well. How did we ever do without it.

Have a wonderful day and please let us know if there is anything we may assist you with now or in the future.

Commerce, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

After a bad experience at a local hotel, we came to the DoubleTree and was met by a very courteous receptionist that immediately taook care of us! The pool was great. Service was outstanding! Rooms were very comfortable! Wished it would have been longer than one night! Cookies were so good that we got a tin of them and took them home! Will be staying at the Double Tree from now on and we credit it for the amazing service that we received here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of the DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria on your recent stay. I am so pleased you both were happy with your stay and our customer service. We do our very best to make sure our guests are satisfied and comfortable.

Yes, the cookies are wonderful and I am glad you had a chance to take some home with you. If you have a DoubleTree hotel near where you live you can always purchase more at that location.

Please come back and see us the next time you are in our area, we will once again make your stay as best we can. Have a wonderful day.

Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Having to travel at least 3 week of a month to Atlanta for business, I chose Doubletree at Galleria after trying a bunch of other places. With a very amicable staff and responsible managers, this place is a comfort away from home. I know I always get the best of the services when it comes to check-in/check-out, Breakfast and room service.
The staff has always done everything possible to make my stay comfortable, be it providing rides to office, Last minute room booking, breakfast for my guests or safeguarding my stuff which I leave here overnight.
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a place to stay in Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DebbieDOS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
As a valued guest we truly appreciate your comments and review. The management and staff at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria is dedicated to making our guests comfortable and creating a home away from home atmosphere. Starting your day with breakfast in our Cliff restaurant and ending with a beverage of choice at our Edge bar then takes you to your spacious Suite and a great nights rest with our Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree sleep experience.

We look forward to your return visit and will once again do our utmost to make your stay wonderful. Have a great week!

Yours in hospitality.
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stay at the Doubletree Atlanta Galleria any time I have appointments in the Atlanta area. I have stayed at many properties when I travel on business in other areas and this one is one of the best I've ever stayed at. The staff is always warm and friendly from the person at the front desk to their cleaning staff, to the restaurant staff. You would be hard pressed to find a more professional and friendly staff anywhere. When I stay somewhere on business, I want a room I can relax in, is quiet, and also has a great internet connection. The rooms in this property are large and clean and the bedding is great. It is also in an area that has little traffic around it so you don't get any road noise if you are a light sleeper. I always get a good night's rest there. I also have never had an issue with their high speed internet connection so it is easy to get my work done. The breakfast buffet they have in the morning is great and the restaurant staff is always warm and friendly. Also, t is close by to the Cobb Galleria Centre so there are great restaurants nearby.including a Fresh2Order which has great salads. All in all if you are traveling on business and have appointments in the Atlanta area, I highly recommend you stay at this property.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie W, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Good day, Michael

Thank you for your review of the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria. I am so pleased you stay with us when your travels bring you to the Atlanta area. It is a pleasure serving you and our other guests and we encourage all our guests to review the hotel as this gives us the opportunity to improve when needed and show our appreciation to our loyal and return guests.

Our "Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast" is a great way to start your day, from made to order eggs to everything on our buffet. Our chef makes all the muffins, pastries and croissants fresh daily and with the variety of items we have for breakfast everyone is sure to find something they enjoy.

We are proud to be your business home away from home and welcome your return. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria and make sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to make each stay more enjoyable.

Europe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have utilized this property for years solely because it was close to the Military Base and the price was very reasonable. Unfortunately, the property had been going downhill for a number of years. We were happily shocked when we arrived for this visit because everything has had a face-lift. There are new carpets, new furnishing and a completely renovated lobby area and dining.
From a property that had been called “The Ghetto Doubletree” because of the deplorable state of the furnishings and condition of the property, we were delighted with our most recent stay after all of the upgrades that the property has had.
Great location, convenient to everything you might want and an incredible Military rate. If you haven’t been to this property as of recent, you could consider re-visiting, it is much improved.

Room Tip: The wireless internet is best on the lower floors and Suites that have a balcony opening into the Co...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Good day and thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria. I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay and the improvements over your last stay.

As the Director of Sales for the hotel I love receiving feed back from our guests. We are very close to Dobbins AFB and we take great pride in serving our military and strive to do as much as possible to show our appreciation for all you and the military do for us on a daily basis. Without you we would not be able to do what we do, so thank you. We do provide complimentary internet for all military personnel.

We look forward to your return visit and sharing your experience with your family, friend and of course other military personnel. Safe travels and again thank you for all you do.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

First time staying at this property but I'm in this area regularly. I would say this is a great hotel due to friendly desk staff, breakfast staff and banquets. They were all helpful and kind. I stay on the Hilton Honors Level and it was great. However the breakfast consistency and quality needs some helpful hints . I will stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012
Good day,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and give us your feed back. We are very proud of our "Smiles everywhere" and do our best to show our southern hospitality to our guests.

Thank you for your comment on breakfast and in order to further improve the breakfast experience please reach out to me personally via phone or email with your suggestions. We want to do everything possible to please our guests and have you return time and again.

I look forward to hearing from you and your return visit to the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria. Have a wonderful day!