when we got to the hotel we were shocked because of the layout! It didn't look like a normal Marriott Courtyard. In fact... it looked like an office building. but when we got inside we were happy because the room was big and clean. The hotel also had a nice pool and a REALLY HOT hot tub and sauna. I would suggest this hotel for anybody! The only problem was that one night it was loud in the hall way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect extra comfort and convenience when you choose Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria. About 10 miles from downtown Atlanta, our Cumberland neighborhood location offers ultimate access to events at Cobb Galleria Centre as well as popular attractions including Cumberland Mall and the all-new SunTrust Park. Whether staying busy with work or play, unwind in our modern hotel rooms and suites with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, ergonomic workspaces and flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels. Stop by The Bistro for breakfast and a Starbucks® beverage in the morning, then return in the evening for a variety of fresh sandwiches and salads paired with your favorite cocktail, beer or wine. Active travelers wishing to maintain their workout routines can break a sweat in our fitness center, followed by a refreshing dip in our indoor pool and whirlpool. Whatever the occasion, anticipate an amazing stay at Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland Hotel Atlanta
- Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland Center
- Atlanta Courtyard
- Atlanta Marriott