$98
$136
$106
Westin.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$103
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$247
$109
Omni Hotels
$169
$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$134
$114
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$200
$157
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$134
$122
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 08/02
Book now, pay at stay
$188
$139
  • Pool
All reviewsfresh linenlay your headgreat customer servicehome away from homeconvenient locationfront desk staffnice hotelpropertyhousekeeperinterstateratesrefrigeratoraccommodationsdowntown
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on two different occasions and I enjoyed it both times. The first time I came the young lady was very professional and extremely helpful. All i had was cash and they were able to help, all I had to do was leave them a deposit of $100 which I recieved back once I checked out the next morning. My second experience here was also very pleasant and they provided me with pots and bowls in order to cook and eat. I am looking forward to staying here again in the near future.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Carl, we are thrilled you chose Extended Stay America once again for your stay in the area. It is great to read we met your needs and expectations during your visit. Your comments will be shared with the staff and they will be happy to know their efforts made a difference. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay.

Hotel Management

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

You're like 15 minutes from everything and everything is located conveniently around you restaurants and grocery stores. It's actually a neat spot if you need to just lay your head for a few nights and you can actually cook as well

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Lauryn, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We appreciate you mentioning our convenient location and are glad you had a comfortable time with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

If I had not already turned in my rental car, would have gone somewhere else. My first room had dirty sheets. The young man at the front desk is nice and helpful. But I definitely wouldn't stay here unless you have to for some reason.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Charmaine, thank you for being our guest. Although you liked our front desk associates, we apologize for the cleanliness issues you experience here and regret the inconvenience it caused. I have shared your feedback with my housekeeping team and will use it as a training tool to improve our performance moving forward. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I've visited for business conferences. Front desk was really helpful and very friendly. They were very supportive too. Room was clean place was quite. Grocery store and interstate were really close. Very convenient location. About 15-20 min to buck head. I really like that place. Just one thing. They don't have a fitness center. I had to find a gym to workout. But otherwise excellent place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America while here for a meeting. We are pleased to read our location was convenient for your needs and that you enjoyed your comfortable room and the service delivered by our front desk associates. We value your feedback and hope to have the honor of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Swiftly cleaned rooms just like most hotels. The staff are the best part about staying here. Shawn and Bianca N. are my favorites. Without hesitant, go to the moon and back to make sure you feel at home. It's hard to find that at other branches in Metro Atlanta. Bianca N. and Shawn are the Dynamic duo. Whether you need something as small as dishes to needing a laugh. They are the perfect ones.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Chanel, thank you for making Extended Stay America -Atlanta - Clairmont a part of your travel plans. We are delighted your stay with us was exceptional and that our associates exceeded all of your expectations. I will share your wonderful compliments with Shawn and Biance. Thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to that next visit.