$99
$84
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$163
$106
Westin.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$247
$109
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$143
$130
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$196
$157
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$127
$122
$216
$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

All reviewspaces ferrypanera breadhome depotwaffle makerpool and hot tubsafe arearoom was cleanfridge and microwavestay there againsix flagsexercise roomeasy accessyogurtgreat place to stayclose to downtownwe've stayedfront desk clerk
Reviewed July 1, 2017

The Desk staff was excellent, most of the people were very helpful, but the cleaning staff needs to understand that most people would like a room that is vacuumed everyday and that the used linens from the day befor be removed from the room not left in the bathtub

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rob L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Hrichardv - My apologies. It looks like we could have done a better job explaining our room cleaning process known as a "refresh" to you. To your point, we don't change the linens or vacuum every single day for guests staying longer periods of time. Essentially, we will vacuum and change linens "as needed" on day two of a stay. These services are "mandatory" on the third day of a day and continue to repeat this cycle every three days as is fairly common throughout the hotel industry. That said, we are always happy to provide a "full clean" at any time during a stay - it's certainly no trouble at all and we're glad to meet the needs of all our clientele. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Even with GPS and directions from the night manager, it still took me 30 min to find the hotel once off 75. After driving 12 hours from Chicago, not my idea of a good way to spend my time. Then to find I couldn't take a bath because the stopper was defective. Otherwise I enjoyed the staff and the quiet.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Susan - I'm terribly sorry that you had difficulty reaching our location. The Interstate 285/75 interchange can certainly be a tricky area to navigate, especially at night. My apologies we couldn't make that easier for you. Additionally, I have submitted a work order for the tub drain from your room. I wish we had know it wasn't working while you were here - we would have been happy to fix it for you right away. Thank you for the actionable feedback and for your business.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Clean rooms, Nice breakfast and very friendly staff. The bathrooms were clean. WIFI was fast. Pool was clean. There is ample parking . Staff was very patient and made sure our stay was pleasant. Good hotel for family stay. Stayed with 2 kids

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rob L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Vishnupriyanv - Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some great feedback. I'll make sure I discuss this with the team as you shared some very positive information regarding your stay. Everyone loves to be told they're doing a great job! I'm glad we could provide a clean, comfortable, and friendly place to stay with your family. As someone who also travels regularly with two small children, I try very hard to cultivate an environment that I would be happy to take my family! We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

excellent place to stay. very clean and nice. great amenities. very nice area of town--close to ball park and shopping. only minutes to downtown atlanta. will definitely stay here again! you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rob L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such glowing feedback of our property and community. We take a lot of pride in our imagine and service. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

My experience at this particular La Quinta has put such a bad taste in my mouth that I will never return and am strongly considering boycotting the brand as a whole. My particular problems started with an incredibly rude associate that seemed to not care about her customers and ended with a manager that seemed to care even less. My issues have more to do with La Quinta's archaic policies than it has to do with the hotel itself. I travel a lot for business and have stayed in hotels all over the Southern United States. All things considered, I have found more efficient and customer friendly policies and check in procedures in brands such as Marriott and Hilton which I will be utilizing a lot more in the future

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business