La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark at Cobb Galleria
Ranked #53 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed April 23, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while we were in town for the Final Four. I'm not sure what the other reviewers are talking about when they say the place is not clean or the right rooms are not available. Our experience was wonderful. We arrived at 10 a.m., well before the 3:00 p.m. check-in time, and the staff could not have been more accommodating. We were given a room right away. We found the hotel to be very clean and updated. It is located one exit south of a mall and many restaurants. The location was perfect for easily getting to and from downtown. We drove a few miles south to the MARTA station and took the train directly to the Georgia Dome. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again should we return to the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at this La Quinta on a very busy weekend. I had mistakenly booked a double room instead of a king. The desk staff was able to put us in a king room and I give them kudos for that. Our room was very nice and the hotel is close to everything. There's even food within walking distance.
The only complaint I have is the dust on the desk area and other surfaces in the room. Granted, sprintime in Atlanta means pollen a plenty - but I thing this was just plain dust. Otherwise is was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

If you book here get there early so that you might actually have a chance of getting the type of room you are guaranteed to have. And even this does not guarantee you will get a clean room.

I was guaranteed a non- smoking room. I called at 5:30 pm, confirmed I was on my way but would be late due to traffic. Confirmed specifically that my room would be non-smoking. Was told my room was confirmed, no problem.

I check in and get my room. When I get off the elevator the smell of smoke was horrid. Check into and there are ashtrays every where, the windows are closed, the air is off. I call the front desk and the answer given: they are sold out and there are no more nonsmoking rooms. Where did my confirmed nonsmoking room go?, I ask?!?!?

Then looking around the room is filthy with blood spots on the comforter see picture. Disgusting horrid night. One positive outcome the General Manager refunded our stay. But beware of this site.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank scbleo
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I would like to commend the team in Atlanta. I came in after 9 hrs on the road on my motorbike, in April, after 3 days of riding in driving rain which turned to sleet/snow on my way into Atlanta. I was frozen solid when I pulled up, and they were quick in getting me checked in, and helping me to find a great hot supper. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet (except for some guests down the hall who had yippy dogs that they insisted on traveling with, even though the animals would NOT be quiet!!!), and with the slight inconvenience of a window covering that did not block the light from the high-powered security lights in the parking lot. I would definitely stay here again, though -- I'd just bring a sleep mask.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I work for an attorney and had to go to Atlanta for a trial in Fulton County. I book myself and my clients a room at LaQuinta. I arrived around 6:30 p.m. I had to change rooms three times and didn't end up settling in until close to 8!!! First, the bathroom floor had hair all over it. Second, it looked like they didn't even attempt to clean the bathtub. THEN, when i finally get settled in my third room, the ironing board was broken. During the night while i was trying to sleep there was a man outside of my room yelling and cussing and banging on the drink machine. My stay at LaQuinta was nothing but an inconvenience and definitely not worth it!!! I would have much rather drove the 2 hours back and forth then stay there. NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is the secon year in a row I have stayed here- This is such a comfortable hotel- the front desk is the very BEST- everyone could not be more helpful- the rooms are very large- the beds are so good I just ordered one- I really could not improve on ANYTHING !!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travelers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark at Cobb Galleria? Share your experiences!