“Great stay.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #63 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I booked a room at this hotel for a one night stay. I have stayed here on two previous occasions. Other times they were doing construction outside and it was a bit inconvenient. But this visit no construction was being done. I found the room clean and spacious. They accommodated my request for a room on a top floor away from the elevators. The room met my needs with the exception of a microwave which I think is needed. The room does have a mini refrigerator although it is on the bigger side of mini. Staff at check in was very nice. Will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Magnolia, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Watch out, if you think you are getting your special rate = YOUR NOT!! Not very clean feeling, taped carpets, no microwave in room. Nothing special. Just your average motel 6 under the Hampton label with a few added benefits.

2 Thank Robert K
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for letting us know of your concerns with the rate that you received associated with IBM. Your room when your reservation was booked was floated off of our rack rate of $149.00 the time of your booking. The IBM rate code that was booked received the 14% discount at the time of your booking $128.14. The week during your stay our revenue analyst had lowered our rack rates to $129.00 for the double bed room type that your reservation was booked for. The rate for IBM if the reservation was booked during the time frame that our rates were at the $129.00 would have been $110.94 plus the tax for the three nights. The rate did not change automatically during your stay because it was booked when the rack rate was at the $149.00 rate. I apologize that this issue was not resolved when you reported it to the front desk upon checkout. I have adjusted your folio to reflect the 14% discount off the $129.00 rate that was running at the time of your stay. We appreciate your letting me know of this issue. Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore General Manager
Nassau, Bahamas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

It was like staying at a Ritz-Carlton because of the professional and courteous staff. I was accommodated at many levels with my needs at the hotel without hesitation. Excellent location, quiet comfortable rooms, and extremely comfortable beds.

1 Thank Patrick C
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is my experience with this hotel.
My glasses were stolen out of my room. The manager Patricia stated she did not know what happen to them. The maids decided to remove a personal fan and hide it in the linen closet.
The front desk attendant, Sean, was extremely rude and short. I asked for more towels and never received them.
My glasses were in the room when I left but upon return they were not in the room. Basically, I was told we can't find your glasses...I'm sorry.
I would never stay at this hotel, especially if you value your belongings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Disgusted H
Lexington,SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our stay was great. The room was very quiet. There were plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The mall was just a mile or 2 from our hotel. I had the hot bagel bites and potatoes for breakfast which was tasty. I would recommend staying at this hotel. Our room was clean. We did not have any problems.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PalmTreesMom
Lexington,SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a nice stay. There were many resturatants and shopping just a mile or 2 from the hotel. The mall is also very close. This hotel was very quiet and I would recommend staying here. The breakfast was fine. I had the hot bagel bites and hash brown potatotes. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

A brief review and words cannot describe the absolutely exceptional customer service which has been my experience throughout my entire stay here at the Perimeter Center Hampton Inn. I have traveled for many years and now and then a hotel team stands out as the gold standard for others...this is it!.......I have been treated with the utmost respect from the day I entered the property and felt more like a member of "the family" than a typical guest. The entire team is exceptional and under the leadership of the GM Trish have constantly gone out of their way to make my stay pleasant and comfortable.......I seriously cant say enough about the staff and as I have had many opportunities to stay elsewhere throughout the Atlanta area.......I will only return to this property and recommend it to all others traveling this way.....

Hospitality promises are kept here !!!

Best wishes for continued success

Michael Cook

Room Tip: low floor pool side
1 Thank Michael C
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Michael,

Thank you for always choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. Our entire team looks forward to seeing you just about every week and truly miss you when you are gone. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and the Hilton family of hotels. We appreciate your kindness and consideration and how often you let us know that you that you are happy staying with us.The entire team appreciates you very much and you have become a family member to all of as as well. We hope that you always continue to enjoy your stay with us.

Patricia Kilgore and Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
#52 of 172 in Atlanta
Cumberland
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
#51 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,057 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!