“Not for business, period”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center
Ranked #68 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Dover, Delaware
“Not for business, period”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had a business meeting near this location which i thought would be ideal since the hotel will pick people up at the MARTA station or so I thought. They never showed up, ended up having to take a cab. When i got there I discovered this hotel was not business friendly, it is not convenient and I would not recommend it. I usually like Hampton Inn's as they are consistent. Unfortunately, this was not the case

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We are sorry to hear that you felt our hotel ws not business friendly. Our teams goal is to ensure that all guests have a great stay with us. Our business clintel makes up 80% of our business and we are committed to ensure that our hotel meets the needs for all of our guests. Your comments are very important to us and we take them seriously. Hearing comments from our guests helps us to focus on the areas of needed for improvement to ensure total satisfaction for all of our guests. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope that when you return to the area that you will give us another opportunity tio earn your business. Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hotel is very clean and the Staff are great. he rooms seam to be a little dated and the card keys are a big pain. I had to constantly go the front desk to get new cards. The clerk said that the cards are old and the readers can't always read the key. After being there four three days I can tell you it got old quick. If that issue was corrected I would have no problem staying there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We appreciate your time and comments from your recent stay with us. Please accept our applogy for the inconvenience of the key issues that you had while a guest at our hotel. The issue was with the key system that makes the keys which has been addressed. We know that this was a major inconvenience and are sorry that this issue kept you have having a more enjoyable stay with us.
We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our hospitality the next time your travels bring you to our area. Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore
Yo Town
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn on the night of 01-Apr-2013, with our 2 young children. Mom was at a nearby hospital with our sick toddler. Needless to say, it had been a stressful day. Checking in late at night with 2 small children can be difficult. The man working behind the desk (Johnny) made it a pleasant experience. He was cheerful, friendly, out going and easy to talk to. As he handed me the bill to sign, he informed me that he had given me a discount that I was eligible for. He didn't have to do that. I wouldn't have known the difference. But he did, and that took the checking in process from the pleasant experience it was and took it to exceptional.

The hotel was clean, well cared for, and tastefully decorated, as was the room (405). The beds and bedding were clean and very comfortable. Upon going to the window to close the drapes, I was a bit concerned to see the expressway below. However, I quickly realized that I hadn't noticed any road noise in the room and slept soundly through the night.

The stay was topped off the next morning when a very kind woman (I didn't get her name) that was working the breakfast buffet, went out of her to help my 5 year old get his breakfast when I had run our things out to the car.

I've been pleased with every stay I've had at a Hampton Inn, but this one "took the cake".

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank MrM453
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We are so excited that you had a great stay with us and that our team took care of you. Our Night manager Johnny is quite the supper star at our hotel and we appreciate having him on our team. The breakfast attendant that took care of you was Ms Renee and she is a top performer as well.

We appreciate hearing your direct comments concerning your recent stay with us and I will be sure to share them with all of our team members. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope that when you come back to our area tht you will choose to stay with us again.
Pensacola, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I booked my stay here for my birthday weekend March 28th-March 30th through booking.com The hotel was clean, and the front desk reps/cleaning crew was very nice and cheerful! The stay there wasn't bad at all, well....that's until I got home and two days later I check my bank account to see that I was charged for a total of 3nights instead of 2. When I called to inquire about this. I spoke to Jenny, the same "nice,cheerful" rep I saw when I checked in. I guess that was a front! She was very RUDE! She was talking over me and insisted it was a bank error and not Hampton Inn fault. She kept saying "what does your reciet say"? I told her the recit states the correct amount, however, I was charged a addional night. She still was rude and nasty! I asked ti speak to the geneal manager, and she kept saying she was in a meeting. I told Jenny how this has compromised my account,and I need reinbursement. She hung up on me!! I will NEVER stay there again!! I advise everyone to check your account twice! They will jip you!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank TishariaJ
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimiter Center. I am sorry that you felt that Jenny our guest service agent was rude to you. I personally looked at your account and you were charged the correct amount for your room. As per your request after speaking with you I called your bank and had them remove an aurthorization amount off of your account that your banking institution was holding. I am sorry that this was an issue while a guest at our hotel. We hope that this clears up any misunderstanding and hope that you will choose to stay with us again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Perimeter last week. The staff at this property was awesome. They could not have been any friendlier. Pam, the housekeeping supervisor, was a hoot! She is very funny.

I also liked the location. It's right off GA 400. Easy on/off!

2 Thank bob2wagner
PatriciaKilgore, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your time and comments from your recent stay with us. We appreciate your letting us know that you had a great stay with us. We will be sure to let Pam our executive housekeeper know of your kind comments. We appreciate hearing comments from all of our guests. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have a perfect stay with us. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore
Ocean Ridge, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Check-in began with being assigned a room that was under repair-- much to the surprise of the repairman laboring in it. Another guest walked into the second room I was assigned-- he too had been given a key to the same room, much to our mutual embarrassment. The staff refused to repair the showerhead that was clogged, as I was rushing to make an important breakfast meeting. One old treadmill which guests had to line up for and an empty towel basket made the so-called Fitness Center underwhelming. The handicapped person struggling with his baggage could have used a hand getting up the elevator to his room. Thre's nothing like a well-run hotel and, as the old joke goes, this is nothing.....

Room Tip: I was told all the rooms are identical-- there are no better rooms.
1 Thank Edward S
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are sorry that we could not accomodate your request to take off the shower head in your room due to safety concerns.

We apolojize for this inconveience to you while a guest at our hotel.

Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was just going to comment on how friendly and excellent the hotel staff were. After being directed to this site, I note that others experienced the same hospitality. That's great. Congrats to the staff at this hotel! Your corporate should be very pleased!

2 Thank JoJoRoanoke
Dear Guest,

Thank youfor staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We appreciate your time and comments from your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team took care of you.

We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you stayed with us. We hope that when your travles bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Patricia Kilgore
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
#3 of 10 in Sandy Springs

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!