“Great subs!”

Dave's Cosmic Subs
Ranked #808 of 4,131 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed January 15, 2017

So many sub options and well worth the wait!! By far the best meatball sub I've had and the atmosphere and patio are nice!

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch while in town at Emory. We placed our order then stood on the porch- since there was no available seating- and waited to be called. We hoped by the time our order was ready some seating would become available. No such luck- we ate our sandwiches in the car. On a positive note, the sandwiches were very good. My husband had the original and I got the turkey with avocado and sprouts (I can't remember the name). I loved mine! I had jalapeños added- it was delicious. We would consider returning when in the area.

1  Thank Atlanta-Folks
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Forget the chain sub shops ! Walking distance from Emory University. Dave's cosmic sub shop is outstanding ! Found it by googling subs in Decatur. Ingredients are fresh and bread was perfect ! Turkey sub was our choice.

Reviewed March 13, 2016

If I could give this place a 3.5, I would. This was our first time trying it out. Of our party of 4, no one disliked their sub. However, 2 of the group felt like there was far more cheese than meat in their sandwiches. Mine (a 'Cleveland' Cheesesteak) was pretty good. I would be open to trying it again if I lived in the area; they have an impressive variety of subs on the menu.

Parking was okay when we went (Saturday afternoon) but the lot shared with a CVS is not huge.

Seating was pretty limited in a 3-season patio sort of place.

Service was friendly and reasonably prompt.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

I'd wanted to try this place for a while. I ordered takeout after reading previous reviews -- I got The Incredible Dave, which is a chicken sub and the Davey Dog, a hot dog with mustard, cheese and hot sauce. They both were great -- I loved the freshness of the grated cheese and lettuce on the sub and they use a beef kosher hot dog that can't be beat.

Both of these items cost a total of $11 and change -- you can definitely pay a lot more for a sandwich elsewhere around town.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying other items on the menu in the future!