“Perfect Salads & Sandwiches”
Review of Dressed

Dressed
Ranked #1,747 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We walked in her on a steamy summer day and thoroughly enjoyed the cool salads, sandwiches, ice tea, and jazz. It is as close as Atlanta gets to NYC's Chopp'd. Too bad it's not open on weekends.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We ordered the salad where you pick your own lettuce, four toppings and salad dressing. They put it all together and bring it to your table for you. It was very good. They added just the right amount of dressing without overdoing it like so many places do.
The pannini's are pre-made and grilled after you order. Mine was pretty good, but I would stick to the salad next time.
I would go here again.

2  Thank strawberries4U
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I has crunchy chicken salad sandwiches which included lot of veggies with cranberry bread. The sandwich was light yet filling. The place is neat and spacious with free wifi. I like the overall ambience. The smoothies menu seemed tempting but I didn't try those. The staff was bit cold and they gave an impression as if they just want people to eat quickly and leave asap which was kind of awkward feeling.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My nephew and I had lunch here today. A plethora of salads and sandwiches from which to choose, or design your own salad. When eating in, the salad comes in a nice large china bowl with bagette, and the sandwich comes on a real china plate. They also deliver. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I go here at least once a week! I'm hooked on the make your own salad, of course I love it because I pick out everything I like, but they always have fresh quality ingredients. It's a great place to eat healthy, and get a quick lunch. You can't go wrong!

1  Thank jaime w

Been to Dressed? Share your experiences!