My children actually loved this hotel they said mom it has to be a five star hotel which I thought was cute coming from two teens who travel but they have not traveled as much as I have and they have not stayed in a five star like mom. I do give The Embassay suites three stars for service and ease of checkout! The front reception was nice Thanks Miah who got us a room even though we where early on New Years Day she had us in by 1:00. The room was huge with a nice small kitchen area only thing missing was a stove... not that I wanted to cook. The hotel is not close to anything so you need a car or you have to take the shuttle to the airport to get to the Marta. This was fine since my sister was our driver for the two days we stayed. We where able to get extra towels and pillows. My son said the let out couch didn't sleep all that well but he snored as if it did... My daughter and I shared the king bed which was very comfortable. The Managers Reception was great although there was a line for the drinks but when there free it's to be expected... The food at the grill was good we had lunch there hot wings chicken tenders and turkey club fresh and hot with refills for the kids drinks... The breakfast with made to order omeletes was also good the food was fresh didn't stay hot long since the atrium where you sit stayed cold due to the weather and maybe not having any heat on in the lobby area. When it's cold out would be nice to come from your warm room to a warm place to enjoy your breakfast, but you really wanted to wear long sleeves and long pants and gloves. I believe my only complaint would be TOO much Clorine in the pool and hot tub... so much your eyes burned and my noise cleared up every time you entered the pool area! My son decided to wear his navy blue t-shirt in the jacuzzi needless to say it looked bleached after he got out. My only suggestion is to check the amount that is being used to make sure it doesn't irriatate somones skin..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Atlanta Airport, enjoy free breakfast and our best rates guaranteed when booking through Hilton, at the Embassy Suites Atlanta - Airport hotel. We provide a complementary airport shuttle service, spacious, comfy two-room suites, an indoor pool, and a nightly Managers Reception to wind down from your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Airport
- Embassy Suites College Park
- College Park Embassy Suites