“Never Again”

Ranked #80 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Springfield, United States
“Never Again”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The hotel room smelled of mildew, housekeeping was poor, the beds were uncomfortable, the room temp read 66 degrees and it felt like it was 86; the AC unit needed to have it's filter changed and upon seeing it it appeared as if the filter had not been changed in years. The front desk staff was WONDERFUL and tried to make things right for us.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is convenient to the airport and has a free shuttle. The plane noise can be bothersome, but the comfortable rooms and beds made the noise forgettable. There is a charge for parking, but you get to park in a fenced area. We were there during the Fourth of July and it was very busy. We enjoyed the Manager's reception in the evening as well as the breakfast in the morning. The staff were all very nice and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Airport. We are glad to read you would stay here with us again. Thank you.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I have often enjoyed staying at Embassy Suites and thought my family and I would try the one near the Atlanta airport. I had seen some of the other reviews that have ratings of average and I completely agree with that assessment. I found most of the staff to be great although one breakfast employee was rude. Room seemed clean but the breakfast area was not clean.

Stayed July 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
We sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations as this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better in the future
New Orleans
Reviewed July 6, 2014

There was a brawl on the fourth floor at 2 am. Yelling lasted for 30 minutes. Complimentary breakfast was bad. There was no parking available in the parking lot on Friday night. When I asked where to park they suggested the hotel down the road and that I could walk back. When I stated that I did not feel comfortable about walking down a dark road after midnight in Atlanta after midnight, they suggested that I get the other hotels shuttle to get back. If it is any consolation, I was not charged for parking,

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank veeteecee
We are so sorry for all of the issues you encountered during your time with us. We've addressed our team in regards to your review and the necessary improvements will be made. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was apprehensive based on recent poor reviews. I got the hotel at 55% off using Priceline Express Deals. It had a free airport shuttle and I was stranded at the Atlanta airport so the price was great. Bottom line it is a full service hotel- see my pictures and it was clean but it is very beat up. Scuffs on walls, scratched furniture. That part was not classy but it was clean and an excellent room for what I paid. I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for staying with us. First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of some renovations. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms’ appearance as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2014

With all stress of getting a flight cancelled the ladies at the front desk made my stay feel like vacation. Didn't have my language and ask for a walmart or something close by to buy toothpaste, etc, they provided me with all that complementary.

Very welcoming staff. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
We are glad to have been able to relieve some of the stress you encountered with the canceled flight. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Airport.
Hampton, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Relaxing atmosphere, good food, phenomenal staff. I recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit the Atlanta area, but not be right downtown. A normal drive to midtown ATL took no more than 15-20 minutes - which was perfect - even in heavy traffic.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad to read that we provided you with such a relaxing atmosphere here at the Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Airport. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again on you next visit to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Atlanta Airport Marriott
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,642 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport? Share your experiences!