“Comfortable Room, Food Was Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport
Ranked #82 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Bakersville, North Carolina
“Comfortable Room, Food Was Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have stayed at finer Embassy Suites, but it was suitable. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the food was very good. The Embassy Suites at the Charlotte Airport is the worst one, if anyone wants to compare notes....this looked like a 5 star in comparison. The breakfast buffet was simple but satisfying, much better that similarly priced hotels, and the price was unbeatable. I have no complaints, and would stay again, most definitely.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
We are glad to read you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our food. Thank you for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Easley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms need to be fixed/updated a little, but overall adequate for us.. we were on our way home after arriving at midnight... location near the airport.. but not TOO near, quiet. Excellent breakfast, but stops at 9AM, so remember this if you sleep late.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad you found our hotel the Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Airport friendly and helpful. Thank you for such a nice review.
Lafayette, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

The staff at this hotel were nice, overall the hotel lobby etc. was nice. The shuttle driver from the airport was frienly. One issue I had was when I arrived from the airport the room I had reserved had been given to me in error and they had to put me in a smoking room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
We are very sorry you were put in a different room then you had reserved. We are happy everything else worked out well for you. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you on your next visit our way.
Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Embassy suites is my hotel of choice, but this embassy needs some major upgrading. I am a Diamond member and used 60,000 points for this stay! It was not worth that amount of points at all. When I made my reservations I reserved a with two beds, but I got a King suite. According to hotel staff there were no more two bed suites available. The first room they placed me in the roomy smelled moldy or like wet carpet they did changed me to another room that smelled better. The tub was scuffed and under the sink had spots all over the wall. I should have taken pictures and posted. The people at the managers reception could be a little more friendly. This hotel is not up to Hilton standards.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest suite appearance is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.
Bethany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was the worst Embassy Suites we have ever stayed at!! Stains on the mattresses, holes in the doors, smelled like they were trying to hide something, the showers looked like they had dirt all around the edges from being so old.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Shana P
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our two-room suites. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

The check in process and the lobby area were fine. The room was horrible. it smelled of cigarettes. The couch had cigarette burns in it. The bathroom had cracked tiles and mold in the tub. The air in the room was very humid and my clothes even felt damp the next morning. I called for a wake up call and never received it. With all of the other hotels around the airport I would book one of those next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Eagle1989
Knightdale, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I wasn't impressed with this hotel from the time I walked in my room. I requested a non smoking, but when I walked in it clearly smelled of smoke. I went to front desk to verify this was non-smoking room. I was assured that it was, so they sent a housekeeper who came and sprayed some Febreeze which made it worse. You had to play with the shower nozzle to get the hot water to come out. The shower curtain had some type of red stains on it. Housekeeping failed to replenish shampoo &conditioner & coffee two days in a row. One day upon leaving out, I left the extra blanket out because I didn't have time to put it away. When I came back, it was still balled up in the chair where I left it. I took a picture of this & then questioned front desk if that was the policy. Was advised it was not & they apologized, stating would send someone to room. After an hour of waiting I called back downstairs. Then someone comes with missing towels, shampoo/conditioner. She didn't bother to come in to fold & put away the blankets. The breakfast wasn't any better. The grits were lumpy & eggs very runny. The sausage was like rubber. I picked this location because of the Embassy name & location to airport. I would have definitely stayed elsewhere if I knew hotel was in such a rundown state.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jackie S
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your stay. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Atlanta Airport Marriott
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#87 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,572 reviews

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport? Share your experiences!