“Girls Night”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport
Ranked #69 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The staff here is wonderful. The breakfast is great. The drinks are really nice! The only negative thing I have to say about this hotel is, It really needs to be upgraded. The furniture is really old. I have stayed at diffrent Embassy Suites and this one is the worst as far as Looks is concerned. The price is right for all that you get. I don't even mind paying for parking. If they upgrade this would be wonderful. I will still continue to come and relax once or twice a month and hopefuly one day they will upgrade. It maybe outdated but I would still recomend someone to stay here because it is really close to the airport and it is a nice little get away spot.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor and up are a lot quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The first night of my stay involved the fire alarm going off every 15 minutes from 1:45am to 4:00am. One of the elevators was broken during my stay. Parking is $12.00 for self parking and $15.00 for valet parking. Is this normal for hotels in Atlanta? I spent 3 weeks traveling the country staying in different hotels and not one charged for parking. The fitness room equipment was broken and/or needing replacement. Hotel was clean, but needs to be refurbished. Overall a below average hotel experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I needed a hotel close to Atlanta-Hartsfield Airport so I could make a morning flight. The hotel is within easy access of the south terminal. Embassy Suites has the best combination of spacious rooms, inviting lobby and great service. Complimentary breakfast was delicious and the facility was clean and very attractive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I arrived and had to wait for the valet to show up for like 10 minutes. There were 5 people smoking right at the door which made me smoke with them...

The property is okay. Nothing special. Needs big upgrades. No children channels. The shower curtain would not stay closed. Each shower we took provoked a flooding on the bathroom.

The breakfast is from 6-9 only when most hotels are until 10 at least.

I had other reservations at this hotel but I am canceling then. Go to the Hilton Atlanta Airport for a much better experience. Just stay here if you have no other option at other Hilton properties.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Eduardo F
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a plane that was cancelled and they let us have a late checkout of 1:00 and then paid $20 to be able to stat till 3:00. They let us keep the car in the lot also without charging extra.
Also the interior is very nice and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I usually only write good reviews, but felt compelled to write this one. Stayed here with my wife and 2 kids the night before our flight back home. There was some type of event in the large central atrium space, and the noise from this was extensive into the small hours of the night. It kept one of our kids awake (they were sleeping in the fold-out couch in the front room). The noise wasn't as bad in the back room. There were no sheets, blankets, or pillows available for the fold-out couch, and the only extra blanket in the entire suite literally felt like a Brillo-pad - I don't know if it was some special type of blanket or had been laundered incorrectly or what, but it was not even usable. I thought about calling down to the front desk, but it was late, and the front desk staff had been pretty unfriendly when we checked in. We couldn't get a free breakfast because they don't start it until 7:30 on weekends (it's 6:00 on weekdays), and we had to leave for our flight. In the morning when we left, the halls were full of trash and room-service leftovers, with plenty of staff lounging around but no one picking anything up. I will not stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask if there will be an event going on in the atrium - if so ask for a room not directly off the atr...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Departure77
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve and expected. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

David Piscola

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am a diamond member for many years, and have stayed here many times. I agree with most this place needs a major overhaul for sure. The staff is wonderful, the bar staff is also great and the space in the entry is wonderful but the hotel itself is and has been neglected, whoever owns this put some money into it as your staff is great but the rooms, the AC, etc need to be treated better. I will stay here again BUT word of advice here do not stay on a high floor as the AC works best on levels 1-3

Again please renovate this place

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

Thank you for the kind comments about the team. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our property. We appreciate your feedback, and will be sure to keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

David Piscola